• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need recommendation

drisa

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi everyone,

Looking to do a cycle of var (never tried it) and was wondering if any of you tried and was very satisfied with ones gear!?
Who's var would you recommend and what was your experience?

Thanks for all the input!

dont do a "cycle of var"
do a first cycle that is:
1) healthy (or healthiest)
2) productive (good gains vs sides)
3) not over priced
4) basic

an oral only cycle is none of these.
run test for 12-14 weeks. at the most add var to it but i would rec not bothering, if anything add tbol. but again why even add a liver toxic oral? just run some test. and in time maybe at maste or deca to the test for other cycles.

thats my op anyway.

unless your a female a var only cycle wont do much for ya.."bang for the buck" isnt worth it..a low-mid dosed test only cycle is the way to go for a first timer..300-400mgs ew of a long ester test will do..

unless your a female a var only cycle wont do much for ya.."bang for the buck" isnt worth it..a low-mid dosed test only cycle is the way to go for a first timer..300-400mgs ew of a long ester test will do..

Agreed, but would bump up to 500mg.

DBol (blue hearts) works just perfect as:ohyeah: first cycle

Testosterone. Its the parent hormone for all steroids. The way I feel about it is that you have to know how your body reacts to it. Then with that knowledge(like what side effects you are prone to)you can judge which steroids are right for you. I would have some tamoxifen or letro, one or the other on hand in case you are sensitive to elevated estrogen. You don't want gyno to start cause its tuff to get rid of if you can at all. And do a lot of research (if you haven't). There's always something new you can learn. This so you can make informed decisions. Good luck!

DEA? Great advice thanks! I think they have a local office in my area...

DEA? Great advice thanks! I think they have a local office in my area...

Look left... Look right.... You're already there!!!

IML Gear Cream!
I want to avoid water retention... Hit the ceiling and hoping to get 5-10 lbs with gear so I will be exactly where I want to be...I would like to avoid looking like a water balloon, gain water weight and lose it when I am off the juice...

Appreciate all advice guys!

Hmmmm....I guess the problem is you don't really know who is giving you a good advice with some knowledge behind it...after all people here don't know each other (besides a few) so this maybe not the best way to get good advice!

Thanks anyway to all who replied!

oral only cylces waste of time... Var i would only run at low bodyfat like pretty low. I see to many people at 15+ wanting to run var. To me thats a waste of cash. I run my var at 70-100mg so thats 7-10 pills a day. not sure what your cost of var is but that can get really $$$.

First cycle i think dbol and test is a great starter. 20dbol and 500 test is a good starting, and if you want to cut the water add in proviron to it at 50mg a day and pct with nolva.

Hmmmm....I guess the problem is you don't really know who is giving you a good advice with some knowledge behind it...after all people here don't know each other (besides a few) so this maybe not the best way to get good advice!

Thanks anyway to all who replied!

Any research you brother to do on your own will back up the fact that oral only is usually not a good choice. Start with test and add var if you want.

I am doing my research by searching the net, reading etc. and also trying to get hands on info from all of you who has experience with gear. Doing it all should get anybody the best info available! That is why I registered here!
All I am trying to do is talk to those who used and experienced this stuff. I am trying to make an educated decision on what works etc.

Thanks to all who is giving me info based on their knowledge and personal experience! This way I can finally start ordering my gear and give it a try!

Appreciated!

Here was my first cycle

week 1-4 50mg super DMZ 2.0
week 1-8 500mg test e
week 9-12 750mg test e
week 9-12 50mg dbol

along with all supports sups I'm now currently cruising

here is my experience with cycling orals. at 22 i did a winny only cycle cant remember the mg. Got good strength gains, lost it all when i was off... Did a winny cycle again... same thing...

Got out of lifting and at 26 years old said fuck it lets go to the gym. got to the gym and said fuck this... call my boy got dbol. 3 weeks later benching 315 for 3 reps (most of it muscle memory) got off of it lost it all... =waste of money...

The only way to do gear PERIOD. you have two choices test + various compounds w/AI and PCT
or Test + various compounds w/ai plus cruise.

Thats it brotha its not rocket science... However, I have heard of tren with no test with var for show prep.

Var is a 100% waste unless you are lower in bf or have tits (not man tits) but nice ones... I have a friend who has been on 75mg of var only dropping mad cash... his physical look as not changed he is like 20%bf his lifts increased decent but maybe by 20lbs not even worth the money. I tell him OVER and OVER again hes an idiot. But some people dont want to listen.

IML Gear Cream!
Really you just add Var in WITH a cycle. You on't just take it, well unless youre a chick but can't comment on their cycles. I've run it, bang for your buck it's about the bottom of the list lol. Hell think I atually have some in the cabinet. In any case I wanted to run it because I've never tried it also, but that was after dozens of cycles. It did as advertised, but for the cost theres better compounds.

Thanks...this is the info/advice I was looking for...thanks guys for the details! Helped me a lot!

Back