• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What Is Your Household's Combined Annual Gross Income?

WHAT IS YOUR HOUSEHOLD'S COMBINED ANNUAL GROSS INCOME?

• I'm a Bum.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I live on welfare.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LESS THAN $30,000

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • $30,001-$50,000

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • $50,001-$70,000

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • $70,001-$90,000

• $90,001-$110,000

• MORE THAN $110,000

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • I'm rich like 21inchpump

• I'm just filthy rich you snarly bitches!

• Total voters

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Don't be shy nor scared of the IRS knocking on your door.
Lets also be honest.

P.S.
This is a private poll.

Last edited:
I made 56K last year, I'll make about 50 this year and probably less next year. Time to get a 2nd job. :(

Combined we will make over $100.000.
We still are set to make even more, one of us is not at full pay yet and the other is waiting for a few State exams to become fully certified and get a huge pay raise.

Oh, and this is not including the few stuff we sell at Ebay.

I made 56K last year, I'll make about 50 this year and probably less next year. Time to get a 2nd job. :(

56k is pretty good for Florida, the money we make here in NYC doesn't go to far.

Yeah, why is it going down?

Basically we're blueprinter's. We work with architects, engineers and contractors. We'll do presentations, file creation and conversion for the architects and engineers, and assemble bid packs and such for contractors. We're a one-stop-shop for all of that, so our service is pretty valuable when there is lots of construction going on which obviously now, there isn't. Since I get a cut of what comes out of my office and production is down, my salary is down.

Things aren't looking very good for the immidate future either. I expect at least another 5-7K drop next year too, which will have me bottomed out at least. I can't make any less than 44K with my current contract.

between 30 and 50. bonuses should break that, but i never count them until the check is cashed and in my bank

Between 90-100k. But, that doesn,t include my wifes income. Because, what's mine is hers, and what's hers is hers.:(

I was working 6 to 7 days a week and I still only make about $35,000. why some of you rich fuckers give me a job.

I was working 6 to 7 days a week and I still only make about $35,000. why some of you rich fuckers give me a job.

weren't you planning on going into business yourself?

I am surprised you guys are discussing how much you make like it's nothing.

Whenever i talk to people about money, they get offended or act like it's a personal privacy that shouldn't be discussed. Hell, even my parents don't tell me how much they make.

Whenever i talk to people about money, they get offended or act like it's a personal privacy that shouldn't be discussed. Hell, even my parents don't tell me how much they make.

I don't see it as a problem, what harm can anyone do here?

At work it would pose a problem where some might unfairly make more than others.

Take for example the Mods here, Iandanial makes money here while the Baboon earns bananas....imagine if they found out.

oh....and the reason your parents may not tell you how much they earn may affect your allowance or your borrowing power. ;)

I tell my kids I'm poor.

Funny story, well at least to me.

I once took my paycheck and photocopied it and then went to photoshop my net and gross to make it look like I was making a load of money.

Well I showed it to my co-worker and he nearly fainted at the amount I "made", he went to the bosses office and complained about his pay and wound up getting a raise.....the bastard ended up making way more than me. :mad:

IML Gear Cream!

I don't know any of you. and I only gave a range. This doesn't effect anything in any way. otherwise im sure we wouldn't. besides im a recent college grad working my first job out of college. guessing my income within 20k is really not that hard.

I do around 70k. A little over that this year because I did the Olympics. My wife does a little over 50k. We live comfortably. We have a decent sized mortgage but no car payments. I'm enjoying it at the moment. My wife is pregnant now so the spending frenzy will have to seize for a little while.

I have been pondering the idea of taking some of our wedding money and buying stocks or using it to pay down the house. There are some good deals out there. I'm still doing 6% into the 401K here at work as does she. I just think I'm going to be kicking myself 5-6 years from now for not taking advantage of these cheap stock prices.

Last edited:
I couldn't care less if people know what I make.

I couldn't care less if people know what I make.

I try to keep it personal. On here I could care less though. I just don't think its polite to tell people how much you make. You may offend them.

between me and the girlfriend we're in the 60-70000 range

I'm still doing 6% into the 401K here at work as does she.

I don't know if it's a good idea now, try a more secure approach.

Unless your really good at placing your money in the right spots.....don't go with the agressive plan now..just my opinion.

I don't know if it's a good idea now, try a more secure approach.

Unless your really good at placing your money in the right spots.....don't go with the agressive plan now..just my opinion.

:yes: everything in super safe bonds until it bottoms out and starts to recover

Back