• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone like helladrol from mrsupps ?

Koolherc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Curious how well this product compares to haloextreme? Never ran tbol yet. Really want to. Ran haloextreme and it was ok. Msten kills it but I know it's a much stronger product. However, the helladrol seems to get some pretty serious actual comparisons to tbol? So am asking directly about this product

I've taken it. Ran it with test....I fucking love halodrol and it was as good as any I've taken. But honestly I've never taken bad halodrol so I'd get what is the cheapest (from a decent company)

Right on bros! Thnx 4 the feedback. I ran sdrol during my last prep and it was definitely nice. may have to look into that again. I've just always been a huge fan of dbol for bulking winstrol cutting and with the talk about tbol it had me thinking I might get something similar to the best of both worlds. However tbols been tricky to find and the helladrol looked enticing. Either way, thnx fellas!

I have ran it before still have 3/4 of a bottle left. I could tell some strength gains its g2g but not as strong as some to the stuff you can get form sponsors here.

IML Gear Cream!
I have ran it before still have 3/4 of a bottle left. I could tell some strength gains its g2g but not as strong as some to the stuff you can get form sponsors here.
Right on heavy. Thnx bro!

Back