• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

a pic or two of my bodybuilding days gone by

mnmsnowbeast

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Won the Mr. Maine in 1994 overall title and lots more first place wins along the way.

Attachments

• Scan0003.jpg
    Scan0003.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 54
  • Scan0002.jpg
    Scan0002.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Scan0005.jpg
    Scan0005.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Scan0006.jpg
    Scan0006.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 43
Sorry about the side chest pose side ways,i took these off my facebook site,and could not turn it,that pose was 1996 coming in 2nd place in the middle weight div. of the New England compition.

Thanks for Sharing bro...

im curious on 2 things ; what did your cycles look back then And how do you look right now ?...

Well , make it 3 things, hows your health?..

Thanks for Sharing bro...

im curious on 2 things ; what did your cycles look back then And how do you look right now ?...

Well , make it 3 things, hows your health?..
Actually other than my new belley button hernia,that popped out in the last year or so,preety good,now I am at just under 12% bf have about 192 lbs of lean mass,at 217 lbs mornings as you saw I am only 5'7" tall so when I competed it was in the middle weights,or short class,and my cycles than was a lot less chemicals and aas stacks than I am currently on now,i just did not need a lot of gear than,now I do need more,but my natural test is now way down,compared to 1994 - 1998 time frame,but what does bother me more now is my joints,as my right elbow can get cronic fast if I push a lot of weight for pushing workloads. I will try and gets some pics up in the next couple weeks of how I look now,but I have dropped 35lbs so I do have some lose skin that may or may not ever tighten back up,my diet is preety tight right now,no cardio at the moment though. And I have not had any blood work done in years,so that is on my mind also. The biggest things we ran 6 wks precontest was AD-50 and test suspension,man that shit just plain gets you hard as nails and strong as a bull,off season than mostly EQ and test cyp or sustanon 250 and never higher than 500 mg weekly.

Nice thread. You looked great. How old are u now.

Yeah you looked really good sounds like you still look good still by your current stats too

nice to have so good old guru here...
nice small dosages..so now guys can see that hight gear dosage is not key..
diet is the key and real gear

i am sure that time its was not ugl shit and fakes..;) so its more easy to get real gear..that time no china powders and fakes and ugls!

Bad ass brother. I hope at 59 I can still do the things I love to do. Stats still really good it seems

IML Gear Cream!
nice stems! :daydream:

mine freaking suck.

Back