• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I don't like what I see when I run into old faces.

LivingtoLearn

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I don't like the fact that when I run into people that I haven't seen in a while, they seem to just be doing the same things that are bad for you. Such as drinking and being lushes and eating bad foods and just not taking care of themselves. Its depressing.l

I don't like the fact that when I run into people that I haven't seen in a while, they seem to just be doing the same things that are bad for you. Such as drinking and being lushes and eating bad foods and just not taking care of themselves. Its depressing.l

Yep, and when you hit 40, those mutha phuqas are still going to be doing the same thing.

Well it does two things for me. One, it reminds me how good it is that I dont' hang out with them anymore.

But secondly, it makes me mad at myself for ever living the same way they did at one point in my life. Im 20 years younger than these people and I wonder how the fuck can some people be that old and still haven't grown up!
One lady is in her 50's and she was doing shots at 4:30 pm.

Are you talking about the friends that you stopped associating with last week?

It is really sad/amazing/stupid to see how people do not grow. On trip to my home town for a family members wedding, I decided to look up some of the guys I ran with. They thought, acted and behaved just like they did when in their teens and 20's. Understand, we are speaking of people in their late 40's and early 50's here. To hear them explain what a good time because they were so drunk they can't remember anything. Or the slim and trim dude who was the neighborhood rock star who is still wearing lepard print stretch pants, his hair down to his ass with a bald spot the size of a SUV on the back of his head saying shit like "Dude, I am putting the band back together. It is going to be awesome!" I learned a good deal from that trip. First getting away from that town was the best thing that happened to me. Traveling more than 20 miles from home is a good thing and glad I didn;t marry my high school honey. She had as close to perfect body as you could want, Italian face like an angel. Who now is a 300 pound welfare queen with 4 kids from 3 different guys and a mustache thicker than mine. Gotta get out of home base and live.

It is really sad/amazing/stupid to see how people do not grow. On trip to my home town for a family members wedding, I decided to look up some of the guys I ran with. They thought, acted and behaved just like they did when in their teens and 20's. Understand, we are speaking of people in their late 40's and early 50's here. To hear them explain what a good time because they were so drunk they can't remember anything. Or the slim and trim dude who was the neighborhood rock star who is still wearing lepard print stretch pants, his hair down to his ass with a bald spot the size of a SUV on the back of his head saying shit like "Dude, I am putting the band back together. It is going to be awesome!" I learned a good deal from that trip. First getting away from that town was the best thing that happened to me. Traveling more than 20 miles from home is a good thing and glad I didn;t marry my high school honey. She had as close to perfect body as you could want, Italian face like an angel. Who now is a 300 pound welfare queen with 4 kids from 3 different guys and a mustache thicker than mine. Gotta get out of home base and live.

I agree. Reminds me of people in the city who still are involved in the nightclub scene when they are in their 30's and 40's being nightclubs promoters lol. Yeah that's cool. Lets hang out around people that don't even have a legal ID and take advantage of them and get drunk with them. Its disgusting to think about really. I look at them the same way as child molesters. Anyone who is in their 30's should not be involved with kids unless you own a nightclub. Nightclubs are notorious for promoters giving free drink tickets away to underage girls to get them inside. These promoters are also notorious for fucking these kids and getting them drunk. If you don't actually own the building, get a real job you stupid sick fuck.

Secondly anyone in their 50s who is still getting drunk through bartending is just a worthless piece of trash.

It might not be that these "people" haven't changed or grown up. Could be that they just have to drink to tolerate being around you:thinking:

Not really. Haven't seen them in a while. Walked in a restaurant with a bar and there they were drinking away. They didn't even recognize me cause Im in such good shape now. But they have become fatter and uglier. Whores also.
So ya know what I did? Went on Facebook and blocked all of them. Just to make sure they don't friend request me on there. Too bad for them they are fucking morons in my eyes. Like the plague!

IML Gear Cream!
So what you are saying is, you don't have any friends that are fat, ugly, drink, or are whores? A little judgmental perhaps?

Just wait until you start seeing friends in a casket.. I dont judge any of my friends if they are a friend they are a friend... Fat, Skinny, Ugly, Lazy, Workout dont matter to me.. .Just cant have the whore ones anymore.

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life..." http://youtu.be/u1hnwvWhbJw

Most all of my friends have moved on, but naturally you have some non-starters who have whatever issues holding them back. Still good to stay in touch so you can party when the mood moves you. They always have the connections.

I've learned not many people actually mature as they appear, many just learn to hide their flaws and addictions well.

Just wait until you start seeing friends in a casket.. I dont judge any of my friends if they are a friend they are a friend... Fat, Skinny, Ugly, Lazy, Workout dont matter to me.. .Just cant have the whore ones anymore.

I was just upset earlier. Shouldn't have used the words I did. I just don't like what they continue to do to themselves that's all.

Back