• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Favorite AI when running high dose test

Hendog

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm going to go up over a gram again and I wanted everyones opinion on favorite ancillaries for this type of run.

I have used Letro and Arimidex in the past with good results but I wanted to get an idea of what you guys like.

Oh, and feel free to recommend other ancillaries as well.

Thanks!

see how much ur body can tolerate without any, ive run up to 1500 and not used any, guess im not prone to sides. i push up to 2-3 gal a water a day though. contest prep i throw in some aromasin and arimidex last 3-4 weeks to help dry me out. those 2 combined somethin pretty serious.

Aromasin is my favorite. I have no worries when I take it, which is every cycle

I'm considering Proviron next cycle I've heard good things

Adex has always worked very well for me, even at at extremely high AAS doses. Aromasin is much stronger and I feel it's better suited for those who are more prone to gyno. Adex at 1mg ED and 3gr of vitamin C a day works like a charm for me.

/V

I like Aromasin or Arimidex.

Adex has always worked very well for me, even at at extremely high AAS doses. Aromasin is much stronger and I feel it's better suited for those who are more prone to gyno. Adex at 1mg ED and 3gr of vitamin C a day works like a charm for me.

/V

I think it might be the other way around. Of course I have been out of the game for almost a year but I remember Arimidex being stronger than Aromasin.

IML Gear Cream!
I am trying to find my notes as we speak but I think Proviron is a great choice for keeping your sex drive high and your estro sides low.

I think it might be the other way around. Of course I have been out of the game for almost a year but I remember Arimidex being stronger than Aromasin.

Aromasin kills much more estro than adex, I know it's stronger....the only reason I never used aromasin is because adex has always worked well for me. If it aint broke, I'm not going to bother fixing it. IMHO.

/V

Aromasin kills much more estro than adex, I know it's stronger....the only reason I never used aromasin is because adex has always worked well for me. If it aint broke, I'm not going to bother fixing it. IMHO.

/V

How do you dose you adex compared to aromatising compounds you are using ?

How do you dose you adex compared to aromatising compounds you are using ?

The last several cycles I have ran, I've always used 1mg ED, no matter what compounds I use. I started at .5mg ED, but I started to notice some slight bloating, so I bumped up my dose a bit.

Our bodies need some estro, the key with running an any AI is to find the lowest dose possible that will work for you. Too much and you can start to lose whatever gains you put on. I run proviron as well at 50mg ED.

/V

The last several cycles I have ran, I've always used 1mg ED, no matter what compounds I use. I started at .5mg ED, but I started to notice some slight bloating, so I bumped up my dose a bit.

Our bodies need some estro, the key with running an any AI is to find the lowest dose possible that will work for you. Too much and you can start to lose whatever gains you put on. I run proviron as well at 50mg ED.

/V

I've never used adex. I'm going to give it a try. I've been using a very low dose of letro but it still makes my elbows and knees ache a little; even with deca @ 200mg EW.

Do you think your weight has any effect of dosage or just the compounds you are using ?

Would a 300lb person need a higher dose than a 200lb person even if both were using the same amount of aromatising compounds ?

I've never used adex. I'm going to give it a try. I've been using a very low dose of letro but it still makes my elbows and knees ache a little; even with deca @ 200mg EW.

Do you think your weight has any effect of dosage or just the compounds you are using ?

Would a 300lb person need a higher dose than a 200lb person even if both were using the same amount of aromatising compounds ?

I don't think weight is a factor, where your estrogen/test levels are is what you should be looking at. A 200 and 300 pound man could be at the same levels, and need just the same amount of the AI. IMHO.

/V

I don't think weight is a factor, where your estrogen/test levels are is what you should be looking at. A 200 and 300 pound man could be at the same levels, and need just the same amount of the AI. IMHO.

/V

I would think it would be dependent upon body fat percentages to a certain degree.

Back