• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bodyweight exercises

Call of Ktulu

Raping Madmann's Mom
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I plan on doing pushups, dips, pull ups, chin ups using weights from now on. I put weights in a backpack and do pushups. Is it alright to do this every day or should I do it every other day since I am using weights?
Where do you guys put bodyweight exercises into your routine?

If you can afford a weighted vest it is better than a backpack but the backpack can work. I stay away from bodyweight usually because I prefer weights but plenty of people get results from bodyweight exercises alone. Also, if you are able to do so, do handstand push ups. It is the bodyweight version of military press and gives you a shoulder based workout that you are lacking at the moment. Just do a hand stand upside down and put your feet on the wall to avoid falling and push up and down. It is a good workout.

Thanks but I wonder if doing weighted exercises everyday is overtraining.

the only body weight (or weighted) exercises that are good for strength/size are dips and pullups. pushups are good if you're a beginner. no need to add weight in a backpack. if you're intermediate/advanced, pushups won't increase strength or size.

YES everyday is too often.. do u use weights as well or just bodyweight??(i dont mean a backpack) i mean free-weights

YES everyday is too often.. do u use weights as well or just bodyweight??(i dont mean a backpack) i mean free-weights
Yes weights as well. I wonder if none weighted body exercises such as pull ups, pushups, dips and then weighted exercises the next day is too much or weighted bodyweight everyday.

Yes weights as well. I wonder if none weighted body exercises such as pull ups, pushups, dips and then weighted exercises the next day is too much or weighted bodyweight everyday.

whats the rationale here? on a chest day, you can do dips and pushups. on back day, do your pullups. no need to exclude them from your normal routine

hand stand presses, do a handstand against a wall for balance and sslowly ease down and press back up. I used to be able to do these, they are good

Back