• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Outrageous Injustice

that is pretty sad how that had to work out for him. kinda makes me scared to do anything with my girlfriend now im 17 shes 15

never trust a slut.

Those jurors must've been braindead morons.

This kid is a fucking hero. Hi is strong, honerable ... and has my complete respect. Our world is full of bullshit ... he stood up to an unusually high lode of it with integrity.

I saw this story on Real Sports, the prosecutor might as well have had a white hood on his head.

W/ all this publicity it'll be reversed soon.

The same thing happened a few years ago and Oprah jumped all over it. Case reversed a few months later. The jurors should be taken out back and ebaten.

It is ashame. But play with fire your going to get burnt.

I think the way the law is written down there, is what the problem is.

That little lady was fire, and ouch.....tough love.

I think you guys are missing the point. She was a MINOR! She can't consent to any type of sex as far as I know. And any that is done is a felony. The age of that guy didn't matter. He knew she was 15 and off limits.
Hadn't you ever heard the phrase "15 will get you 20? Well it did that guy in this case. Now if he had been 15, I don't think anything would have come of it. But he was an adult by law when it happened and not a minor like she was.

When you were 17 you wouldn't have done a 15 year old girl?

I know I wouldn't even have to think about it, and I would be done. :laugh: Shit seeing the way High School girls dress now a days is hard enough on me.

That is a stupid law, if I know in my sophomore/junior year in high school I was still 15 and people in the same grade were 17 making it illegal in Georgia. Its bad that your going to have check IDs in HS if you want a piece

I think you guys are missing the point. She was a MINOR! She can't consent to any type of sex as far as I know. And any that is done is a felony. The age of that guy didn't matter. He knew she was 15 and off limits.
Hadn't you ever heard the phrase "15 will get you 20? Well it did that guy in this case. Now if he had been 15, I don't think anything would have come of it. But he was an adult by law when it happened and not a minor like she was.
dg ... you and I gotta go fist fight it out on this one. 17 and 15 are not illegal in his state anyway. It was the oral sex that caught him the prison time. All that aside at 17 a 15 year old is more than likely not on the A list ... but at a party if she jumps up and goes foir the tittle? She'd get ger way from ANY 17 year old boy. I dunno what issues a 15 year old girl would need to be toting around to do a BJ video in front of people ... that is another sad aspect about this entire thing too. But still ... a 17 year old CAN tag a 15 year old. There is a within three years exemption in most states.

If I was the DA I wouldn't have even considered filing the case ...

That is a stupid law, if I know in my sophomore/junior year in high school I was still 15 and people in the same grade were 17 making it illegal in Georgia. Its bad that your going to have check IDs in HS if you want a piece
At 15 I dated a 17 year old ... should she have been tossed in prison for giving me head or goin for it backwards cowgirl style?

At 16 I never dated females my own age ... they were always older. Some way older.

Just because a law is stupid doesn't mean you don't have to follow it. I think it is a shitty law, but ignorance of the law is not a valid reason for breaking it.

I would like to point out that the DA IS a douche for filing it.

Yeah cause when you were 17 you would think twice about some law preventing some chick who is 15 from clearing your plumbing?

Bottom line is, the law is fucking ridiculous! He penalty jumped from what most likely would have been a 1 year suspended sentence and small fine, to the maximum 10 years in prison because of oral sex. So, you can pop the 15 year olds cherry, but she can't blow you. The law comes from a time when bjs were considered taboo, and needs to be fixed. And if this kid was white, you better believe he would have received the minimum 2 year sentence, with the majority, if not all, of the sentence suspended.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah cause when you were 17 you would think twice about some law preventing some chick who is 15 from clearing your plumbing?

I've always known 15 will get you 20, my brother and his buddies always said it when I was 11. Again, ignorance of the law is no reason to break it. Besides, it's not like he got a beej on his way to church after working in a ward for cancer kids, they were drinking and smoking pot, which is probably why they went all the way with prosecuting it anyway.

You can't really leave shit up for interpretation. Why is it 3 years, why not 4? If a kid was 3 years and 1 day older than his girlfriend, is that so much worse than a kid who is 1 day short of 3 years?

Shitty law, shitty DA for prosecuting it, but shit happens everyday.

Bottom line is, the law is fucking ridiculous! He penalty jumped from what most likely would have been a 1 year suspended sentence and small fine, to the maximum 10 years in prison because of oral sex. So, you can pop the 15 year olds cherry, but she can't blow you. The law comes from a time when bjs were considered taboo, and needs to be fixed. And if this kid was white, you better believe he would have received the minimum 2 year sentence, with the majority, if not all, of the sentence suspended.

Yes. Was the chick white?

Anybody else think it's ironic that his attorney's name is BJ Bernstein?

Anybody else think it's ironic that his attorney's name is BJ Bernstein?

HAHA maybe the Attorney has a vendetta with a name like that.

I guess I would be serving 10 years. I know for sure when I was 17 I broke that law. And if I was 17 again I would probably do it again.

HAHA maybe the Attorney has a vendetta with a name like that.

I guess I would be serving 10 years. I know for sure when I was 17 I broke that law. And if I was 17 again I would probably do it again.

I just read the whole thing, no one is interested in what is right, the prosecution wants him to admit he was a molester and register as a sex offender, I wouldn't want that shit on me either. I don't understand how someone couldn't take a stand. As much as the law is the law, who would want to have ruining that kid's life on their shoulders? Easy to say from here, but I don't think I could have found him guilty. Could a juror be sent to jail for something like that? I can't imagine so. Either way, free rent sounds cool to me. :)

Originally Posted by Dale Mabry
Yes. Was the chick white?

Originally Posted by the nut
Yes!

When you watch the video you see a dark skinned person leaned over Wilson while the upper half is digitised. Doubt she was white. I saw you earlier state it's because of race he was convicted. Hate to see people play the race card uness it's due ... it doesn't seem to be due here.

My bad..... I'm combining the Wilson case and the Dixon case in Georgia.

Dixon had the white girl and prosecutor that looked like Bedford Forrest.

Georgia changed there law to include this after the Dixon case....

On July 1st, the new Romeo and Juliet law went into effect in Georgia for any other teen that engages in consensual sexual acts. That change in the law means that no teen prosecuted for consensual oral sex could receive more than a 12 months sentence or be required to register as a sex offender.

However, there was no application clause for past convictions and Wilson seems to be screwed.

However, there was no application clause for past convictions and Wilson seems to be screwed.

I thought he got a beej.

Back