• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

its a scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjsulli

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
if you get this pm its a scam

I got a proposition for you. My source is giving huge discounts to there customers that supply 2 references that make an order. I have 1 reference down and am looking for one more. You have nothin to loose because there prices are awesome and shipping supper fast because they're a domestic supplier. Plus you get a good source too. There products are currently 20% off, but if I get one more reference that places an order, I will get an additional 20% off my next order which im tryin to place asap. Just email gearhead@cyber-rights.net and he will send you a product/price list. If you do order, say houndhog sent you. Much appreciated.

people suck

if you get this pm its a scam

I got a proposition for you. My source is giving huge discounts to there customers that supply 2 references that make an order. I have 1 reference down and am looking for one more. You have nothin to loose because there prices are awesome and shipping supper fast because they're a domestic supplier. Plus you get a good source too. There products are currently 20% off, but if I get one more reference that places an order, I will get an additional 20% off my next order which im tryin to place asap. Just email gearhead@cyber-rights.net and he will send you a product/price list. If you do order, say houndhog sent you. Much appreciated.

people suck

I've got this from 2 people within 3 days!

same 2 people send me that message also...:banned:

Not all are scams, got a delivery from WP and it arrived within 1 week and im from the UK, free plug for you there WP but credit where credit is due in my book. JMO.

IML Gear Cream!
I got a proposition for you. My source is giving huge discounts to there customers that supply 2 references that make an order. I have 1 reference down and am looking for one more. You have nothin to loose because there prices are awesome and shipping supper fast because they're a domestic supplier. Plus you get a good source too. There products are currently 20% off, but if I get one more reference that places an order, I will get an additional 20% off my next order which im tryin to place asap. Just email gearhead@cyber-rights.net and he will send you a product/price list. If you do order, say houndhog sent you. Much appreciated. this is not from WP..even though i havent used them yet, i know 100% they are g2g and are a trusted supplier. that being said who ever is sending this scam can suck a dick.

Good to know I'm not alone in getting this PM. I just deleted it a few minutes ago.

I got that email too, I didn't like their fake prices anyways. Lol

I got my PM from Houndhog01

Same exact e-mail. Even if say this source is legit, I would never use them. People are sending out his e-mail to 1000's of people, without knowing if they're LE or what.

I'm thinking houndhog is the guy at that e-mail, trying to scam people. Just my opinion since he PMed me out of the blue for no reason at all.

i just got that pm to me after i asked a q about dom. kinda sounds like LE. I woulnt put it past them to let you order from them and when they deliver bam you get popped....fucking pigs nothing better to do then scam people into an arrest and were the bad guys lol.:shooter:

Thanks for the heads up guys, post the username(s) of the person you are getting this PM from and I will take care of them

-T

IML Gear Cream!
:banned::banned:
Thanks for the heads up guys, post the username(s) of the person you are getting this PM from and I will take care of them

-T

Same email.. Sender - epic26

LOL

Peace and Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back