• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First Cycle and PCT

IML Gear Cream!
Running my first cycle test c 250. 500mgs/wk

Aromisin eod 25mgs

Nolva for PCT

What PCT sides should I expect??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Running my first cycle test c 250. 500mgs/wk

Aromisin eod 25mgs

Nolva for PCT

What PCT sides should I expect??

Have you considered HCG ? Nolva alone may not be sufficient. Let some of the others chime in on this though.

Im doing mine just like heavy said. The cost of the pct and stuff is more than the gear lol. Kinda expensive, but I rather take the safe route I reckon. Thought about just using nova, but changed my mind.

For my first cycle,I'm thinking of just test e by its self and then my pct,do you think I should throw something else in there with the test

Good stuff. Thanks for putting in the work

So I just finished my DMZ 3.0 Stack from iron mags and have just started my PCT, which came with the DMZ 3.0 stack. It consists of Ultra Male RX and E-Control RX. I am only 3 days in on my PCT and every single day since I have started my PCT I have been getting really extreme headaches, I did not have them when I was taking the stack just immediately once I started up the PCT. So wondering is this normal or not. Thanks.

Need some advice
Im 27 about 15st10 and just finished a course of anapalon 50s for 5 wks
Im looking on injections next maybe sus and deca been told its gd????

Ye 15stone 10lbs 6ft1-2 I wouldnt say all muscle like

Been training for about 3yrs diet is ok rice pasta chicken fish staek veg tbh I must eat every 3 hrs
Only ever had one oral only cycle it wasnt the best like been told euro pharma orals r under dosed erm im looking make a good amount of muscle mass

Been training for about 3yrs diet is ok rice pasta chicken fish staek veg tbh I must eat every 3 hrs
Only ever had one oral only cycle it wasnt the best like been told euro pharma orals r under dosed erm im looking make a good amount of muscle mass
Just some plain ole testosterone would be great for you if you want to pin.

Read the very first acticle on this thread and shoot for 500mg (250mg twice per week).

Just some plain ole testosterone would be great for you if you want to pin.

Read the very first acticle on this thread and shoot for 500mg (250mg twice per week).
Is that correct to take the ai's during the cycle and when finishing test e administer clomid 2 wks later

Is that correct to take the ai's during the cycle and when finishing test e administer clomid 2 wks later
Yah thats correct. Depends on what kind and substance of AI. Some people only run AI if the substance can convert.

I'd run it regardless, it's just better so you don't get bitch tits.

Any advice on my first cycle and what to take on my PCT greatly appreciated also need someone to point me In right direction for bulk products I have some test 400 left and tren ace got plenty anabolics sitting around and a couple of strips of proviron left newbie help please regards T Bear

thanks for this info. much respect heavyiron, for taking the time to educate the ignorant. good stuff.

Hey HI, Ink here from your site...

We're heading to Thailand and want to try Primobolan for 3 weeks. First stack, kinda worried I get it right brother.

On 80-100mg/wk test cyp now.

Increase Cypionate to 200-300mg and stack Primobolan Depot 200-300mg/wk.
Increase Anastrozole from 1/2mg a week to 1/2mg 3x wk

Dosage ?
Should I increase T and AI before we go for 2 weeks?
Should I get Tamoxifen when we get there in case of gyno?

I want to cut & save/build some mass - primo doesn't give estro bloat - correct?

Dear All,

I am a Newbie and I really need some advice. I am 30Yrs, 6'3 240lbs with bf - 23%. I do Crossfit 3-4 days a week and 1-2 times gym lifting weights. Fairly have good eating habits.

I started my test p cycle 3 weeks back with this week being the end of 3rd week.

This is my cycle.
Length 8 weeks
Weeks 1-8 100 mg GP Test Prop every other day.
Weeks 3-8 40 mg GP Stan 10 per day.
Weeks 1-8 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continued for at least 10 days after cycle.)

I also added the HGH blue tops to my 3rd week (This week)

i have noticed significant gains (atleast 9Lbs) in the last 1 week and i am literally not fitting in my pants(Increate in waist line for sure and in thigh area) . i am really worried if this is water retention, Fat accumulation or muscle gains (Which i am sure is not).

i also understand that everyone's body is different. But i would really appreciate for some Please help.

Is this your first cycle? Why did choose to add HGH? Just curious.

Is this your first cycle? Why did choose to add HGH? Just curious.

Yes. This is my 1st cycle.

I apologies, I am new to this and a Noob. I added HGH to my first cycle only because of 1 reason. To cut down on BF%

Sir iam afraid of hairloss and gyno i still have 27% bf plz help with my first ever cycle plzz plzz answer cycle and pct plz i beg u

Yes. This is my 1st cycle.

I apologies, I am new to this and a Noob. I added HGH to my first cycle only because of 1 reason. To cut down on BF%
I would added the GH at the end as PCR. Diet, diet, Diet to lose BF. Yes you will some water r.

Back