• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

OldSchoolLifter Appreciation Thread

bigbenj

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The Z world will never be the same :(

OSL is my new favorite uncle!

What a DAY!!!! I been thinking about this all damn day and man, OSL doesn't deserve this one bit. I don't even feel right in here right now, and I can see everything going downhill from here on in for some reason.:mooh: But just showing you some respect my brotha and as everyone has said Z has made a mistake with this decision!!!!:hmmm:

What a DAY!!!! I been thinking about this all damn day and man, OSL doesn't deserve this one bit. I don't even feel right in here right now, and I can see everything going downhill from here on in for some reason.:mooh: But just showing you some respect my brotha and as everyone has said Z has made a mistake with this decision!!!!:hmmm:
agreed! i honestly have been distracted at work wondering why! and thinking about wherre things are going for here! :mooh:

Old School Lifter is a God of Gears :daydream:

damn this fucking sucks ass!!!! no OSL in the Z family......makes me :pissed:.....say it aint tru!!!!!:geewhiz:

Reps for OSL and perhaps boycott for Z unless he gives OSL a legit reason public or private . Either way I follow a bro not a sponcor so where OSL goes I go :clapping:

Reps for OSL and perhaps boycott for Z unless he gives OSL a legit reason public or private . Either way I follow a bro not a sponcor so where OSL goes I go :clapping:
x2 if z ever comes back i want an answer for osl he doenst have to tell everyone but i think osl at least deserves a reason why. until he gets one we im right their with u!

X 1000 ... Awesome guy!!!!!!! He will help me become a IFBB pro lol

Don't worry, bro. With this kind of attitude, Z doesn't deserve a Rep like you. He owes you, at least, a reason.

I've been learning a lot with you, stick around, you still have a lot to teach.

RESPECT!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Not a good way to run a business. Agreed was a very fucked up deal!!! In my option old school and od are uncle z!

Am hoping in the future that I get to work with OSL again.AS many of you know we are very tight and close friends. In this economy there are many decisions that can really hurt. Stick around my friend- you will always be a Top Z Teamer in my book -Thnaks-OD

OSL! OSL! OSL! OSL!
OSL! OSL! OSL! OSL!
OSL! OSL! OSL! OSL!
OSL! OSL! OSL! OSL!
OSL! OSL! OSL! OSL!
OSL! OSL! OSL! OSL!
OSL! OSL! OSL! OSL!

Ure the real deal man!

osl! Osl! Osl! Osl!
Osl! Osl! Osl! Osl!
Osl! Osl! Osl! Osl!
Osl! Osl! Osl! Osl!
Osl! Osl! Osl! Osl!
Osl! Osl! Osl! Osl!
Osl! Osl! Osl! Osl!

Ure the real deal man!

x2

OSL is one of the most knowledgeable people here and most respected. I have nothing but praise for him and he has become a true friend.

You guys are the best! Im a firm believer that things happen for a reason, weather at that moment or not you don't like the situation, something always works out in the end.

For now I need to just lift my head up, and continue to do what I love and enjoy doing,

I still stand behind the quality of Z gear, so always know if I ever rep a product again, or tell you that something works, believe me because I wont steer you wrong.

Don't worry, bro. With this kind of attitude, Z doesn't deserve a Rep like you. He owes you, at least, a reason.

I've been learning a lot with you, stick around, you still have a lot to teach.

RESPECT!!!

x2

:clapping:

Back