• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cheque Drops

weldingman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I like this compound, normally take it 2 weeks prior to a bench comp, makes me so aggressive and that helps with my strength sometimes, my g/f said I was going to get 25 to life on that shit. Anyone ever tried it?

Yeah I used that shit before a fight in the amatuers and tried to kill the guy. Its also EXTREMLY toxic so much so that that the anabolic effect is wasted at the dosage u would need to get the effects since it would cause serious sides. be careful with it bro

Toyed with the stuff when I wrestled in school. I remember seeing red and having a thirst for human blood, lol. Kidding aside, this stuff is no joke and should be used carefully. I was told the Nazi's back in the day used some form of this (along with amphetamines), but I can't back that up.

/V

Iv done it on and off the last 10 years and yes vic, nazi's did use it.

Yeah I used that shit before a fight in the amatuers and tried to kill the guy. Its also EXTREMLY toxic so much so that that the anabolic effect is wasted at the dosage u would need to get the effects since it would cause serious sides. be careful with it bro

it really dont have an anabolic effect.

current reasearch shows it is about 2.5 times as anabolic as straight test in dogs which is what it was developed 4

the nazis saw how agressive it made breading female dogs and saw the potential for use in soldiers

get a couple of 6 and 700lbs benchers on that shit, its a sight to see.

I like this compound, normally take it 2 weeks prior to a bench comp, makes me so aggressive and that helps with my strength sometimes, my g/f said I was going to get 25 to life on that shit. Anyone ever tried it?
Unsubstantiated rumor is that this is what caused the Mike Tyson biting Holyfields ear off debacle.

Unsubstantiated rumor is that this is what caused the Mike Tyson biting Holyfields ear off debacle.
Thats exactly what that is, an unsubtantiated
rumor.

I have some that I think might be bunk, bought it off a guy who had some "extras." Tried it twice I think and noticed nothing. I'll toss up some pix tonight.

Back