• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

More WP Goodies! New HCG?!?!

afg24

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys once again WP delivers with crazy fast and secure shipping cant wait for the rest!!

Question use to mixing Chinese hcg vials. How would I go about this one crack the amps mox it with the water provided and just fill individual slim pin to keep in the fridge? Not to sure where I can get empty vials.

Attachments

• 20140215_182753.jpg
    20140215_182753.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 29
These are kind of a pain in the ass. You have to pre-load them and store the pins in the fridge.

Hey guys once again WP delivers with crazy fast and secure shipping cant wait for the rest!!

Question use to mixing Chinese hcg vials. How would I go about this one crack the amps mox it with the water provided and just fill individual slim pin to keep in the fridge? Not to sure where I can get empty vials.
good for you brother, got it in a week, I still got a month and no half of my order:wits: guess I'm not gonna see it anytime soon

good for you brother, got it in a week, I still got a month and no half of my order:wits: guess I'm not gonna see it anytime soon

man as i say few times! all got it safe..only you say you not got part..i don't understand why not..strange!

man as i say few times! all got it safe..only you say you not got part..i don't understand why not..strange!

Ya that is strange who knows where it's at.oh well maybe I'll get it sometime.and no I'm not tryin to scamm you if that's what ya think.i know your legit and have great service.just this happened.i no hard feelings towards you WP.:winkfinger:

Last edited:
Wico pm he will take care of you bro must be stuck somewhere also ive heard that custom doesn't send letters anymore. This happened to me with another source here but they resend it to me no custom letter. WP is a man of his word

Wico pm he will take care of you bro must be stuck somewhere also ive heard that custom doesn't send letters anymore. This happened to me with another source here but they resend it to me no custom letter. WP is a man of his word

I'll do that brother.im glad all went well with you.ya I know he takes care of his customers.so you didn't get no customs letter than when it happened to you that time?? Ok thanks brother,reps your way:winkfinger:let's see what happens,thanx.:kissu:

I'll do that brother.im glad all went well with you.ya I know he takes care of his
customers.so you didn't get no customs letter than when it happened to you that time?? Ok thanks brother,reps your way:winkfinger:let's see what happens,thanx.:kissu:

Well what happend was thay they waited it out about 4-5 weeks and still no custom letter so they resend it to me for free. The sender usually has a tracking number so they can see. Im certain that it must have got lost

Well what happend was thay they waited it out about 4-5 weeks and still no custom letter so they resend it to me for free. The sender usually has a tracking number so they can see. Im certain that it must have got lost
thats what I would think brother.and the item I haven't received is the same one you didn't in your first order.im not gonna say anything bad about WP he hooked me up on my very first order, and he is great.but for him to say I'm a scammer is not right.I REALLY appreciate you tryin to help afg24.lets see what the outcome is on this, I'll keep you posted.:welldone:

thats what I would think brother.and the item I haven't received is the same one you
didn't in your first order.im not gonna say anything bad about WP he hooked me up on my very first order, and he is great.but for him to say I'm a scammer is not right.I REALLY appreciate you tryin to help afg24.lets see what the outcome is on this, I'll keep you posted.:welldone:

Im sure he didnt mean it english isnt his first language at time's he would misunderstand me and say negative things lol but hes good guy.

Btw received my 3 trenbolic today in the mail I originally ordered 2 but my missing one from last order was included in this.

Got 5 Anavar and 1 Winstrol left hoping it comes in this week. Thanks again wp for safe, secure and being a man of your word also the crazy fast delivery!

Cool

Im sure he didnt mean it english isnt his first language at time's he would misunderstand me and say negative things lol but hes good guy.

Btw received my 3 trenbolic today in the mail I originally ordered 2 but my missing one from last order was included in this.

Got 5 Anavar and 1 Winstrol left hoping it comes in this week. Thanks again wp for safe, secure and being a man of your word also the crazy fast delivery!
. Ya I know it seems he talks that way, I understand lol.well that's cool you got another pack my man:daydream: your sure gonna run a nice few cycles, enjoy brother:winkfinger:

cool,as you know i tell you oxa sent last ;)

Looks like the 1st HGH I've ever used. I believe it was pregnyl from Greek pharmacy.
Switched to Indian generics, they cost much less and work the same.

Back