• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How about them Broncos?

They're playing well! They have a brutal schedule the next six games though:

New England
San Diego
Baltimore
Pittsburgh
Washington
San Diego

A little break with that Washington game, but that is one tough stretch of games.

I think they'll win the Washington game and one of the San Diego games. If they can find one win out of the other four, going 3-3 in that stretch will be pretty good. Their schedule softens up after that. I think any Broncos fan would have taken a 7-3 start before the season began.

hopeful optimism guys. the broncos were 3-0 last year and 5-3, and 8-5 all last year. starting strong and finishing weak is how denver works.

hopeful optimism. don't anger the football Gods

hopeful optimism guys. the broncos were 3-0 last year and 5-3, and 8-5 all last year. starting strong and finishing weak is how denver works.

with a new coaching staff and several new starters (including the QB) I don't think you can really compare this year's team to last years.

with a new coaching staff and several new starters (including the QB) I don't think you can really compare this year's team to last years.

i will absolutely compare the records. the make up of the team is changed. i fear the results will be the same

i will absolutely compare the records. the make up of the team is changed. i fear the results will be the same

fine but it makes no sense, we have a new head coach, new defensive coach, a new quarterback, and numerous other new players this year, compare all you want but it's not a valid comparison as the team has changed too much.

When I played midget football, I was on the Broncos. Other than that, I really don't give a shit. :D

But four wins is four wins. Some people didn't think they'd get that all season. Kyle Orton is playing really well.

The NFL is more interesting when Denver has a good team.

IML Gear Cream!
fine but it makes no sense, we have a new head coach, new defensive coach, a new quarterback, and numerous other new players this year, compare all you want but it's not a valid comparison as the team has changed too much.

When the record turns out to be the same we can talk about it being a valid comparison or not.

When the record turns out to be the same we can talk about it being a valid comparison or not.

it still won't matter, it's a whole new team, if their record is the same it's coincidence.

Dude, they are 4-0 and nobody expected shit from them this year. They were being touted as a 4 or 5 win team and they've already achieved that.

Dude, they are 4-0 and nobody expected shit from them this year. They were being touted as a 4 or 5 win team and they've already achieved that.

It is amazing how that defense has changed. shit 26pts against in 4 games.

First game last year they had 40pts against.

When I played midget football, I was on the Broncos. Other than that, I really don't give a shit. :D
I always had this thought you were tall by the way you carry yourself.....must be the Napoleon complex.

94275bt.jpg

I always had this thought you were tall by the way you carry yourself.....must be the Napoleon complex.

I am 5'11". If I was 5'11" though when I played midget football, I would have owned that league. It probably would have been tough to make weight though. :monkey:

I am very impressed with their coaching! And who the hell would think Kyle Orton would be any good!

IML Gear Cream!
I know, they played well. I am relegated to the fact that my Pats are a first round playoff loss if they even make it that far. Tom won't get his timing back in time to give them enough wins to contend with the Saints, Colts, and Jets left on the schedule. The Broncos look good, I would just worry about Orton fading like he does every year. That defense is top notch, but a couple of the flags yesterday on the Broncos during clutch times (2 4th and 4 conversions) show their youth.

I see them taking their division, but probably not home field with that schedule. They have NYG, PHI, IND, PIT,and BAL all left, and SD 2x. I thought the Pats had it bad schedule-wise, for a team this young to seem like a division lock with that schedule says something. For the first year in a long time, I see the NFC looking much stronger than the AFC.

I see them taking their division, but probably not home field with that schedule. They have NYG, PHI, IND, PIT,and BAL all left, and SD 2x. I thought the Pats had it bad schedule-wise, for a team this young to seem like a division lock with that schedule says something. For the first year in a long time, I see the NFC looking much stronger than the AFC.

True, but most thought we would lose against the Patriots yesterday. :shrug:

I finally see some passion back on the field, it has not been this way since Elway retired. :ohyeah:

True, but most thought we would lose against the Patriots yesterday. :shrug:

I finally see some passion back on the field, it has not been this way since Elway retired. :ohyeah:

I thought they would lose yesterday, as well. The thing is, the way they won it was so good, coming from behind...with Kyle Orton? Rex Grossman's back-up? I never thought Cutler was that good, but Orton wasn't an upgrade. Kudos to them.

It was a great game! Props to the Broncos. We had some many ways to make plays yesterday and we just didn't pull through. I do think however, that if we won the coin toss the Pat's would have won. I don't like the OT rules.

I do think however, that if we won the coin toss the Pat's would have won. I don't like the OT rules.

The Patriots did get to make the call on the flip of the coin. They just chose wrong. :D

I agree about the OT rules. They don't seem equitable. IMO.

what would you suggest?

Play an extra 15 minute period. If a regular season game is still tied, that's the final result. Playoffs would continue until a winner was decided.

The 30 is too close. They're already within field goal range. Start at mid-field instead.

Back