• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Z's Alpha pharma InduJect amps + EP mast/Tbol

IML Gear Cream!
So far so good 8 days in and a very moderate dose of 100mg each eod. I was thinking of adding mast or winny at the end of my run. I'm still not able to train legs even at 60% I been abusing vitamin c and joint complex for over two months now with little success. I think I need a scope I done multiple cortizone shots over the years and it finally just crapped out. Hopefully light reps can keep me from looking like that guy who doesn't train legs because I lost tons of size already in my quads.

You ever try a compression sleeve or some kind of wrap?

Ive lost mass in my quads as well. I think in my case its the T3. Was running 100+ for a while back in feb-march. Shit is indiscriminate as far as fat/muscle. 50 ed now. 100 mcg @ my calorie deficit id end up looking like skeletor.

When you shave your junk, is it uncomfortable to sfw for a few days afterwards? Or do you shave that coarse whop hair every other day since the 80's and you're desensitized?
Sincerely,
Itchy grundle on the treadmill

Welcome back!

The secret is to use a beard trimmer set on "0" with a titanium blade. Well oiled of course. I never use blades on my body. Just my face, neck line and edging.

If i shaved my body, id be scratching and itchin' like opiate withdrawal.

May 6

Cardio: 20 stationary
gears: 1amp induject
abs: varying crunches 200 total

I was Baptized in my own sweat last night from the holy tren nectars. Geared Jesus is very pleased w/me.

You ever try a compression sleeve or some kind of wrap?

Ive lost mass in my quads as well. I think in my case its the T3. Was running 100+ for a while back in feb-march. Shit is indiscriminate as far as fat/muscle. 50 ed now. 100 mcg @ my calorie deficit id end up looking like skeletor.

I been using knee wraps even on light sets and all other leg movements. I actually was ordered a Mri today so in the next 6 weeks I could be getting scoped. The gods are watching over me.

Those jew docs will likely suggest surgery no matter what. Def get a second opinion on it before you get anything done. Kike doc told me "Mr. F, you need a mesh. (My hernia) We're going to schedule you for...."

Then i cut him off mid sentence. "Time out, i have questions....."
I asked him if i could still do deads, rows and squats. He shook his head and smirked.

Fuck that.

Fuck them.

May 7

Quads
Leg curls x 5 sets

Hams

Prone leg curls x 4 sets

Traps
Shrugs with BB x 4 sets

Calves
Standing w/BB x 5 sets

Abs
100 crunches total

Cals:
Gears: I forgot to pin. Will pin extra tomorrow.

May 8

Rest

May 9

Chest
Flat bench x 12 sets

Hang cleans
x 5 sets

Abs

300 crunches total

Gears: 150 tren, 150 mast, 1 amp induject

Cals: 2600

Cardio: 30 stationary

209 lbs Today.

Welcome back!

The secret is to use a beard trimmer set on "0" with a titanium blade. Well oiled of course. I never use blades on my body. Just my face, neck line and edging.

If i shaved my body, id be scratching and itchin' like opiate withdrawal.

Thanks bro

And yeah, that might be the new plan for me, I'm itchin like I got crabs n shit lol

Just burn em off with a lighter and hairspray. Or if you enjoy pain, pluck em individually. GICH!

Post carbload....

attachment.php

Wasnt worth waking up Hypo. Mood sucks today. Ill just add a bit more complex carbs everyday instead of loading up.

attachment.php

IML Gear Cream!
May 8

Rest

May 9

Chest
Flat bench x 12 sets

Hang cleans
x 5 sets

Abs

300 crunches total

Gears: 150 tren, 150 mast, 1 amp induject

Cardio: 30 stationary

209 lbs Today.
You're a big guy for 209. You've been doing it right. Is it safe to assume you are about 5'6" or 5'7" judging by the size of your shoulders at 209? Sorry, I couldn't find the info in the thread. Looking great though.

You're a big guy for 209. You've been doing it right. Is it safe to assume you are about 5'6" or 5'7" judging by the size of your shoulders at 209? Sorry, I couldn't find the info in the thread. Looking great though.

Gee thanks. No, Im 5'9" ron. But i make up for it in the pants. Ask Your friend Mrs. R jk

I appreciate the comments brother. Thanks.

How is the tren treating you? Any sides yet ? From your pics something is definitely keeping you yoked. Keep it up bro!

How is the tren treating you? Any sides yet ? From your pics something is definitely keeping you yoked. Keep it up bro!

A few sides, yeah. Those night sweats are in full force. Extremely Fucked up dreams too.

The chest tightness hasnt been an issue like with other tren cycles. I think its the clen helping a bit in that regard.

Gee thanks. No, Im 5'9" ron. But i make up for it in the pants. Ask Your friend Mrs. R jk

I appreciate the comments brother. Thanks.

It's always hard to tell. Everyone looks short on a 15" screen. I'm trying real hard to find a compound to help me grow just 2 inches taller.

It's always hard to tell. Everyone looks short on a 15" screen. I'm trying real hard to find a compound to help me grow just 2 inches taller.

Lol when you find it, pm me!

I take my pics barefoot. Maybe i should start updating in air Huaraches or shox from now on. And hire an asian man to stand next to me in all my pics.

I Carbed up on sat. the 9th. Ate about 3500 cals. Not 2600.

Apparently tren-alzheimers is kicking in.

May 10

Deadlifts x 6 sets

Abs: 250 crunches total

May 11

Squats x 6 sets (20 rep sets)

Biceps
BB curls x 7 sets
Reverse curls x 3 sets
Seated Hammers x 3 sets

Cardio: 20 minute stationary

Gears: 1 amp induject, 100 Tren, 100 Mast

Cals: 2600. Im basically done eating for the day. One more 260 cal whey shake before bed. Ate a bit more carbs today, which ill likely do from now on instead of dedicated carb load days.

MAY 12

208.8 lbs
(208 actually, i had just finished drinking water before weigh in)

Triceps
Skull Crushers x 6 sets
Overhead Ext w/BB x 4 sets
Kick backs x 4 sets

Back
Bent over rows w/BB x 5 sets
yates (overhand) x 4 sets
Bodyweight pull ups x 3 sets

Gears: None

Cals: 2850. Im Done eating for the day. Ill fast until the morning.

No Cardio.

Overall, feeling fine. Extremely energetic and satisfied with how my body is changing.

Night sweats are un-fucking-believable though. Its really that bad. So, Im gonna pick up some pedialyte or gatorade tomorrow. The Isagenix electrolyte sticks i have are finito. Im Still Popping potassium like tic tacs to keep from cramping, which are obviously helping. And I added a bit more salt to my diet as well.

attachment.php

IML Gear Cream!
Lmao! Bravo! :daydream:

^ Thanks man. Lunchables and Del monte fruit cups are my staple diet now.

May 13

Rest. Needed it.

Gears: 1 amp induject, 100 tren, 100 mast

Cals: 2750

May 14

Chest
Flat bench x 8 sets
Body weight dips x 3 sets
Push ups x 100

Hang cleans x 3 sets

Shrugs w/BB
x 3 sets

Abs: Weighted crunches x 100. Maybe my lower abs will finally emerge. Who knows?

Cals:
2800. done for the day

Gears: None

Cardio: 20 minutes stationary

Im Not gonna weight myself until tomorrow.

May 15

Shoulders
Standing BB press x 5 sets
Standing behind neck press x 4 sets
Lateral raises w/db x 4 sets
Fwd raise w/db x 4 sets

Gears: 100 tren, 100 mast, 1 amp induject

May 16

Squats x 4 sets (20 rep sets)
Hamstring curls x 5 sets
Calf raises x 4 sets

Cardio: walked for 40 minutes with dog + 20 mins stationary bike

Cals: 3k

Gears:
None

*Woke up today under 204 lbs. Ive reached goal weight and will start my EP winny tomorrow, May 18. Ill start off with 30 mgs and bump to 50.

Ill likely train back, triceps and hit abs today.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2015-05-17 09.15.48.jpg
    2015-05-17 09.15.48.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 40
May 17

Back
Yates row x 6 sets
Bent over rows x 4 sets
Wide grip pull ups (bodyweight) x 3 failure sets

Triceps
Overhead ext w/bb x 4 sets
Skull crushers w/bb x 4 sets
Kick backs w/DB x 4 sets

Abs

150 crunches, varied
100 weighted crunches

Cals: 3200 (Goal weight reached, raising cals now to maintain my current weight)

Gears: 100 mast, 100 tren

Winstrol cycle begins today.

Couple of updated pics from today. Different lighting, fluorescent/incandescent, different position, etc. I like the angle of the second pic, my waist looks smaller.

attachment.php

attachment.php

May 18

Biceps
BB curls x 7 sets
Hammer curls w/db x 4 sets
Reverse curls x 4 sets

Abs
250 crunches total

Cardio:
30 min dog walk.

Cals: 3k

Gears: 100 tren, 100 mast, 1 amp induject, 30 winny

May 19

Chest

Incline x 8 sets
Weighted dips x 4 sets

Quads

Leg ext x 6 sets

Cals: 3k. will have another 300-400 or so cals before bed. Im really noticing the strength increase from the extra cals already. Its a good overall feeling, less hangry moments, better mental clarity as well.

Gears: 30 winny

do you use shake weights to get swole up??

That and the towel workout.

May 20

Rest.
Between the chest, quad and bicep DOMS i was experiencing, i decided to skip training and take in more cals. Glad i did.

Cals: 5450. Rare cheeseburgers, marinara ziti, peanut butter, Honey bran muffins, whole milk. To name a few.

Gears: 30 winny, 100 mast, 100 tren, 1 amp induject

May 21

Shoulders
(Powercleaned the bar into press position before each set)
Standing BB press x 8 sets.

Shrugs w/hex bar x 6 sets

Hamstring prone curls x 6 sets

Abs
220 total weighted crunches

Cals: Im capping it off at 2200 today to counter yesterdays cheat. I kept carbs under 75. and Ill fast until the morning.

Gears: 40 winny

45 minutes stationary

Yesterdays cheat day paid off. I moved solid numbers around. It Felt good to bring the beast back for a day. Sleeping a bit more soundly without the clen. Not by much though. Still changing shirts 2 x a night though.

Gained some weight last week (10-12 lbs) and then managed to cut cals and get back to 202-203.

This is where im at, with 2 weeks left. Pics are from the 9th.

attachment.php

18 week transition........

attachment.php

Attachments

• NB.jpg
    NB.jpg
    303.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 18 weeks.jpg
    18 weeks.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 33
Living proof z's brew is good stuff... Props to sfw because if it was shit he would of said it long ago.Uncle z has hit hiccups here and there but always fixes shit.

Back