• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

November IronMag MVP Awards! November winner is Withouttrollers!

Killermonkey

De oppresso liber
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
(most valuable member)

Every once in a while I am going to select IronMag's Most Valuable Member based on a few factors: originality, being unique, humor, avatar, good input,*
and possibly a love to hate type character.*

Who- This award goes out to Withoutrollers!!*

Why?*
For being innovative while owning some of the most hated trolls on this forum and being witty about it causing them to go into speedy meltdowns.*

I am not sure if this man takes acid or is getting his words from conversations with others when was sent away to the looney bin, but he always seems to be the comical relief when people are on the verge of killing themselves from such hard "ownership"!

My hat is off to you sir! :clapping:

plop

:hmmm:

I didn't know there was awards...

Is there a sick fuck of the month award?...

:coffee:

I think Reddog wants you to plop your cock in his mouth...

Cause he's a cock sucking nymph like you..

IML Gear Cream!
(most valuable member)

Every once in a while I am going to select IronMag's Most Valuable Member based on a few factors: originality, being unique, humor, avatar, good input,*
and possibly a love to hate type character.*

Who- This award goes out to Withoutrollers!!*

Why?*
For being innovative while owning some of the most hated trolls on this forum and being witty about it causing them to go into speedy meltdowns.*

I am not sure if this man takes acid or is getting his words from conversations with others when was sent away to the looney bin, but he always seems to be the comical relief when people are on the verge of killing themselves from such hard "ownership"!

My hat is off to you sir! :clapping:

The least you could have done is spell his screen name right...

what do I win? Free Gears? The awe and admiration of my E-peers? Getting murdered in my sleep by a jealous rival?

what do I win? Free Gears? The awe and admiration of my E-peers? Getting murdered in my sleep by a jealous rival?

A blow job from Madmann...

The Iron Magazine Gimp...
images

Yeah ..that'd be like trying to face fuck a bastard alligator..

I'm telling you dude, I got a can of fix-a-flat in my trunk.....
If you did that, you'd miss that hawt little wife of yours more than you miss her now, just on the weekends...:nerd:

I must have came second, next time make it a poll you sorry sack of shit. And tell ya mum to leave me alone, the syphilis on my cock wont heal with my cock in her mouth all the time.

IML Gear Cream!
I want a recount:coffee:

When I start awards for the worlds biggest shitbag, I'll give a heads up so you can prepare your speech beeottchhh!
:clapping: haha @ azza
Dark Geared Beaner needs to put down the corona and mow my lawn.

nobody gives a shit about your trolling abilities azza, so shut the fuck up!

For a "killer" monkey, you sure do throw hissy-fits more than average monkeys.

Bitchymonkey is the more suitable handle for your everlasting talent.

Back