• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

most weight gained in a day?

vinceforheismen

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
whats the most weight youve ever gained in a day?
this morning i weighed in at 184 and now i weigh in at 197. lol what about you?

There's no way you put on 13 pounds, or if you somehow did I'm amazed. I'd say I've put on 6 or 7 on the scale, but after a quick bathroom break it would be down to a minor amount of weight gain. :)

Nothing like the Day after Thanksgiving deuce.

whats the most weight youve ever gained in a day?
this morning i weighed in at 184 and now i weigh in at 197. lol what about you?

What exactly did you eat?

I'd say five pounds at the most.

There's no way you put on 13 pounds, or if you somehow did I'm amazed. I'd say I've put on 6 or 7 on the scale, but after a quick bathroom break it would be down to a minor amount of weight gain. :)

Nothing like the Day after Thanksgiving deuce.

Not a problem Easily 10+lbs when I was younger. But by next morning I would be back to my original weight.

well...
i entered a biggest looser competition at in hs last year as a joke..
i didnt honestly think i would loose any weight so i drank an intire gallon of water and didnt piss all day

by 2:30 when i weighed in i had gained 9 pounds...

needless to say the following friday i had sucessfully lost more weight than anyone else

then by the end of the 9 weeks i had lost a total of 17 lbs... and i was completely dehydrated so in all honesty i probably only lost 5 pounds at best..:thumb:

i dought you could actually gain more than a pound of actual body mass in a day...
thats probably a significant over estimation too...

anything more than a half a pound of weight gain is just water weight.. or food in you digestive system

that aside
10 pounds is gunna be around the upper limit for most of us

Prolly around 10 lbs. I once had an all you can eat chinese, i ate to the point of almost passing out and then went drinking after. I reckon i gained a fair few temporary pounds that night.

IML Gear Cream!
I will have to see what kind of damage I do on Christmas this year.. I usually go out of my way to not weigh myself in that kinda situation but I'm curious now

but this morning i was down to 185 so yeah i guess it was all water weight

I weigh myself daily - generally. In extremes it can vary 6-8 pounds... but usually dehydration from a shift of heavy work. That's despite drinking a gallon of fluid.

If you added unexcremented feces... I could believe 12lbs for a 200lb. male.

At the end of the day - a pound or two a month is a monumental weight gain for me. When you chart your weight on a daily basis you begin to discover some very odd, but subtle, patterns which don't entirely make sense (yet). I think it's important to do that.

Ive gained upwards of 17 pounds in a day from re hydration, stuffing my face, and sodium intake

ive heard that sodium intake can cause you to retain massive amounts of water... true?

ive heard that sodium intake can cause you to retain massive amounts of water... true?

True

And in the last day and a half or so I managed to go from 155 --> 170lbs.. but that is with a bunch of carbs and really needing to take a piss:thumb:

Wash down a smoothie with some water and you would be amazed how the scale can jump :) I'm guessing it will take ~3 days to return to 155. Probably much quicker if I were to crank up the morning cardio intensity but I don't really feel like I need to.

Well anyway that was fun. I hadn't planned on any kind of cheat until Christmas but this thread gave me an excuse. Thanks:laugh:

Superbowl

During the day of the superbowl I gained 8 pounds.

IML Gear Cream!
are you guys takling about one off days or ever day. what i mean is i put on about 4-5 pounds ever day from food and water, and then the next morning its down again, is this normal?

i guess the most i have gained in a day would be about 7 pounds, (half a stone).

What is it with people bumping really fucking old topics lately.

Back