• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Uncle Z

caedus

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Heard uncle Z was doing fed time??? Are we sure this is safe??? Zero trust rating online...FYI...not try to slam or slander....but word on the street is that this is a fed run setup

"May the force be with you all"

Tons of AWESOME sponsors on here that have great gear..and are not being hassled by feds...just sayin

Yea he been sending out tons free fed gear and tons guys have received orders.Maybe you should do your homework before bashing.Z has payed back his debt then some.

OT not sure if you are talking to me or OP- i know Z is tried and true- i was only stating if OP is really believing hype than maybe he should look elsewere

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Yea he been sending out tons free fed gear and tons guys have received orders.Maybe you should do your homework before bashing.Z has payed back his debt then some.

myqa9ere.jpg

Hey little girl instead of calling people names in private messages why don't we meet in person? I would love to slap the s*** out of you little b**** ass
3eqyve8e.jpg

6 ft 3 340 and ill rape you faggot. Fuck you and fuck uncle Z . You morons obviously didn't here the whole uncle z story, go ahead and get ripped...free shit must be good. OTG IS A BITCH

Oh...and fuck negative rep points too....queers

esysanat.jpg

YO OTG POST YOUR BITCH ASS PIC FAGGOT...I WOULD CRUSH YPU..TALKING SHIT ON PRIVATE MESSAGES......COME SEE ME IN AUSTIN TEXAS BITCH.... pussy

myqa9ere.jpg

Hey little girl instead of calling people names in private messages why don't we meet in person? I would love to slap the s*** out of you little b**** ass
3eqyve8e.jpg

6 ft 3 340 and ill rape you faggot. Fuck you and fuck uncle Z . You morons obviously didn't here the whole uncle z story, go ahead and get ripped...free shit must be good. OTG IS A BITCH

Negged for the gay costume and bashing. Also for the meltdown and being a keyboard hero tough guy

myqa9ere.jpg

3eqyve8e.jpg

Two sleeves of tribal art?? Negged.. :coffee:

Into the rest of you I apologize for my moment of roid rage and I do not know for fact that Uncle Z is no good it is not my intention to bash in any way although that may be what I have done here unintentionally what I've been in this game for a long time and to be honest I have ordered many products with uncles in the past all of which were great but I got an email solicitation a few months back offering me the world and that kind of made me paranoid about it being fake or possibly even something that the feds were up to creating a list in customers to potentially bus. My only point was to be careful and I am just trying to be a cool bro. My bad if this offends anyone

IML Gear Cream!
Begged.... Why you guys waste your time playing video games and giving people negative points I will be at the club getting laid by your sisters and other hot chicks. Get a life losers

Begged.... Why you guys waste your time playing video games and giving people negative points I will be at the club getting laid by your sisters and other hot chicks. Get a life losers

:coffee:

As you type this out late on a Saturday night... Ok then. lol

Sorry I was taking a s***

Take ur bs ag or be banned bro! Sponsor bashing not tolerated Z made good and been back for year going strong feds don't send out owed gear sorry

As I said it was meant as a warning bass from my home personal experience in the experience of my friends and if I am wrong I am absolutely happy to be wrong I was not trying to bash anyone I was only concern for my fellow brothers of the forum and when someone talks trash to me I do get aggressive that's what happens when you take potent gear. Lol

Take ur bs ag or be banned bro! Sponsor bashing not tolerated Z made good and been back for year going strong feds don't send out owed gear sorry

If what you're saying is true then I apologize for bashing uncle Z but you called me a f***** in a private message and that is why I offered you some pain

just wanted to thank you all for the negative attention on the negative reputation points. . Actually get off on this kind of stuff and being an internet tough guy hero gives me a hard on I'm going to go jerk off now as I think about all of you

I am 4 for 4 with Z, but have not ordered something since last year. Anyone have orders from 2014 with touchdowns?

May have been HIGH....I apologize Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
Well for what its worth I don't blame you for thinking the way you did but we are authentic. We are as good as we have ever been and are only ran by us no one else.

Well for what its worth I don't blame you for thinking the way you did but we are authentic. We are as good as we have ever been and are only ran by us no one else.

I have to give it a try.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Just had an order with Z. Gave a delivery addy to where I wanted it to go and it was sent to another Post Office for "pickup." I am calling bullshit on this one...

Just had an order with Z. Gave a delivery addy to where I wanted it to go and it was sent to another Post Office for "pickup." I am calling bullshit on this one...

Thank you! Lol

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Just go pick it up bro. Iv have a couple orders from them since jan with no problem.

But they sent it to a delivery addy I did not give. It had originally went to my addy per the tracking number but for some reason, it was sent to another one that same day. I did not get a notification at all. That's suspect.

Got three orders from Z since Jan, check my logs and reviews. No BS.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back