• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Generic Labs?

pask3r

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
You guys ever try Generic Labs from Naps?

Results?

In particular the Mast.

Thanks bros

hopefully i will know here soon and will let u know then

got some generic deca coming so would like to get feedback from it too.. but any of the generics would be good to hear how the results are. quality etc..

Just started taking the generic labs.. guess I'll find out for myself if it's any good.

tomorrow will be three weeks and im up 10 lbs on 40 mg dbol.

why not just go with gp instead guys,,its top notch,,,why cause its a little cheaper???geneza is so worth the extra few pennies...:shooter:

jeez bnoxx you still goin on about that 10lbs???you sick...its water,,,,relax,,,your fuckin 237 man,,,jeez man..:hiya:

From the picture and the description it looks like Axio labs . I would really like to know as well , what the generic brand is .

why not just go with gp instead guys,,its top notch,,,why cause its a little cheaper???geneza is so worth the extra few pennies...:shooter:
'
That is the truth . Those are rock'in good prices .

im gonna try geneza next time just to compare the two...but i cant complain with the generic though...it finally got my deadlift into the 500s

im gonna try geneza next time just to compare the two...but i cant complain with the generic though...it finally got my deadlift into the 500s

I have used Geneza a few time and nothing worked better for me. I can't say enough good things about Naps and GP.......The Test Prop hits hard and quick.

IML Gear Cream!
I've been going with GP, so no personal feedback on GL. Yet :D

Generic labs has been around a while to my understanding.

If naps carries it then it's top notch.

My buddy started Ripped 150 from GL (test p, mast, tren a 50mg each) a few weeks ago and is seeing good results.

Back