• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fat virus

DanK

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
FOXNews.com - Obesity 'Virus' Spreads Like Common Cold, Scientists Say - Health News | Current Health News | Medical News

Do a search on google for AD-36 or the obesity virus... my first instinct on hearing about it... is it's total crap... but then... after more thought it's entirely possible, it'll be interesting to see what they find in the next few years about it, in the end I'm sure it still comes down to diet and exercise but if there is something to this, it could make weight loss efforts for people with "poor genetics" a lot easier. I still think it's BS at this point though...

The Japanese engineered it first for Sumo's but saw it's use against us so they spread it through the electronics. They also released the anti-virus amongst their own. Why do you think they are all so damn skinny.....

Great, another excuse for the fatties.

So let's break down the causes for obesity:

• genetic disorders
  • glandular problems
  • something that they put in the food
  • poor education
  • a disease
Did I miss anything?

I like that science has incontrovertibly proven that a lack of self-control has no place in that list.

• genetic disorders
  • glandular problems
  • poor education
  • a disease
Did I miss anything?

I like that science has incontrovertibly proven that a lack of self-control has no place in that list.
:clapping:

So is does this mean this virus spread through is spread through using dirty seats at McDonalds?

I can now add a new one to my list of excuses of why I can't get to work.

"I came down with a case of the fatties."

So is does this mean this virus spread through is spread through using dirty seats at McDonalds?

I can now add a new one to my list of excuses of why I can't get to work.

"I came down with a case of the fatties."

Hey, that really does happen!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 13347931_240X180.jpg
    13347931_240X180.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 30

• genetic disorders
  • glandular problems
  • poor education
  • a disease
Did I miss anything?

We agree! :thumb:

Back