• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

GEAR VETS!! Question for ya!!! (Site soreness)

charred99

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Gear Vets!! Advice on site soreness please!!

So im on day 4 of a Test P/Tren A cycle. Here is how it has gone: (using a 22g 1.5in harpoon for all pins.

Pin 1 - Administered by the misses. Right glute. Smooth, mild soreness day after

Pin 2 - Administered by myself. Right Quad. Smooth. No pain whatsoever, even day after

Pin 3 - Administered by myself. Left Quad. Hit a fukin nerve. Very uncomfortable feeling. Pulled out, repositioned and then went in smooth

Pin 4 (Today) - Administered by the misses. Left glute. No pain UNTIL she pulled out. She pulled out very quickly and I heard a small vacuum sound, like popping air, now it is VERY sore.

Not worried about abscess , no burni g or SubQ cuz i was watching in the mirror, but it honestly feels like i am getting kicked in the ass by a steel toe boot.

Could this be because she drew out too fast?? Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

First time using both compounds BTW.

Happened in my delt once, I just ignored it like I do all other possible medical issues, and like them, it went away in a few days.

You'll have another 1000 pins like this. Just a bad pin. Some go smooth, some go bad. Good news is, you'll live

P.s... Try pinning with a 25g 1" instead of that harpoon yore using. You don't even feel it

She pulled on the plunger when she pulled the pin out....thats the vacuum pop noise.....just tell her too make sure hold the side of the barrel when she pulls the pin out...

You'll have another 1000 pins like this. Just a bad pin. Some go smooth, some go bad. Good news is, you'll live

P.s... Try pinning with a 25g 1" instead of that harpoon yore using. You don't even feel it

Best advice.

Back