• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

The challenges of Roid's transformation challenge

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I seem to run into problems due to the fact i don't have an unlimited supply of bunk free gears.

However, i will rise up and overcome as usual.

Have a nice day.

I'll hook you up bro. You're my favourite Jew in this forum so I'm happy to roll a few sponsors on your behalf.

Btw Infections keep you ripped, that's something the pros don't want you to know.

Lol.

The infection part made got me. I'm gonna remember that and rejoke at the appropriate time.

All sponsors should note that my tranformation comes with a 100% money back guarentee. If i don't look like a greek god of war after 20 weeks then i will pay for the gears bunk or not bunk.

I have a team of Jew writers out in California writing all my material.

That one is on the house :winkfinger:

Lol.

The infection part made got me. I'm gonna remember that and rejoke at the appropriate time.

All sponsors should note that my tranformation comes with a 100% money back guarentee. If i don't look like a greek god of war after 20 weeks then i will pay for the gears bunk or not bunk.

Greek god of war :daydream:.
Can't wait, I'm sporting a chub just thinking about it.

I believe roid uses wp gear? No more good deals on expired vials?

I haven't used any gear in almost 3 years. i haven't worked out but maybe 4 months inside of those 3 years. I look absolutely. pathetic .

Should probably see some fairly fast results then, good luck. I started blasting and cruising about 10 months ago and have learned a lot from this forum. The two main things I have learned are that diet is everything and God see all.

I haven't used any gear in almost 3 years. i haven't worked out but maybe 4 months inside of those 3 years. I look absolutely. pathetic .

.....it's nice that you got the 'Heart & Balls' to be honest... :winkfinger:

Lol.

Aries?

paying for gear is against my religion

I will be the chosen one.

Are you going to stick with it, or disappear for 3 years leaving behind this thread for people to randomly inquire about where you went?

Last edited:
Subbed for........idk what im actually subbing for here....

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Are you going to stick with it, or disappear for 3 years leaving behind this thread for people to randomly inquire about where you went?

Nope. All on the line.

ill start a thread in the morning. ill throw some pictures up before the weekend is over. Its going to be so humiliating i will not have a choice.

this is going to be the real deal.

I will retire the character if Roid if this transformation is not epic.

Shiite negro, with an intro like that we're all in..

Sticky!

Could we swap this thread out please.

Request denied

why was this unstickied

where is my fucking pear

Back