• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why is it weird?

If you call another man cute.... than your a :wacko:

They claim it is a female thing, whereas if it is males, there labeled as Homos. I know, because I have tons of them and most now, that I know are into their bodies and they have times with oh, he's cute or oh he's fine. But again, those with more straight friends... never say that, at least not in a womens presence. No, in fact most look at you like: WTF!:roflmao:

I don't think most men give a shit if they are cute or not. Cute does have kind of a nancy boy connotation for most guys, I'd guess.

why do you always ask the dumbest question. you are not cute and weird. no one is gonna sign up for yor "brothers" info product.

you are spam. beat it!

why do you always ask the dumbest question. you are not cute and weird. no one is gonna sign up for yor "brothers" info product.

you are spam. beat it!

Good point. This does seem to be a pattern.

yea. check "her" profile, undercover info product marketer

omg. my vaginas bleeding and I'm on a first date. what do I do???

Just tell the guy. Chances are he'll plow through anyway.

It's because most men don't know wtf cute really means, unless the ARE ghey. Cute is a term that only broads use anyway. Like "oh that dress is so fukkin cute." If a guys sees "cuteness" in another dude, or anything else for that matter, he's most likely a packer.

WTF does this broad keep starting these gay ass threads?

its gay when a man says he likes another man but a girl says it to another girl its alright,depends how you say it

its a girl thing ?

Just tell the guy. Chances are he'll plow through anyway.

Oh yes, just cut to the chase. Heck, after he picks you up and your alone, about 5 minutes (the sooner the better) then let him know you circumstances...according to these above statements.

If you do, let me know how it turns out:nerd::roflmao:

Okay, I'm going to get a photo up! Look out....Naked foot is coming!!!

Oh yes!:loser: and no you can't kiss my foot unless you worship it first!!!

I am an artist. I LOVE things that are beautiful and I have a habit of expressing my opinion when I also see beautiful people. For instance, if I see a guy wearing a nice suit or outfit that really compliments him, I say something like "Oh, he looks so nice in that suit!"
Now, when I say something about another woman, like, "Oh, she has such a beautiful figure and that outfit looks so good on her!" People look at me like I am nuts. I have even complimented other women direct on their beautiful hairstyles, boots, etc...Some really love the compliments (which were honest and made their day), and some women kind of shy away like taboo. I am not gay, I just love beauty that I see and cannot help but express it.

I wanted to add something else. There are gals out there who get turned on seeing a guy with basically nothing on....I get turned on by guys that are dressed just right with some mysterious exposure, for instance, I saw a music video with LL Cool Jay dressed in a long sleeve white shirt. The turn on for me was he had his fine white shirt completely unbuttoned and was exposing some of his chest and ripped abs. That was classy and in my opinion, hot as hell!

IML Gear Cream!
I wanted to add something else. There are gals out there who get turned on seeing a guy with basically nothing on....I get turned on by guys that are dressed just right with some mysterious exposure, for instance, I saw a music video with LL Cool Jay dressed in a long sleeve white shirt. The turn on for me was he had his fine white shirt completely unbuttoned and was exposing some of his chest and ripped abs. That was classy and in my opinion, hot as hell!

what do you think of my tits?

Why is it weird if a man calls another man cute or something, but women call each other cute all the time.

Cuteness is something associated with youth, delicateness and femininity. When women call each other that, they are reinforcing stereotyped sexual attributes and complimenting each other on criteria.

When men do it, it's almost like we're feminizing or neotenizing the other guy, like if we were some kind of bear trying to mount his twinkhood, and that is probably why it is perceived as homoerotic.

Weirdness aside, I think a lot of guys with a good sense of humour secure in their sense of self could give such a compliment with minimal awkwardness. Conversely, this may be an awkward comment for girls who do not get along very well and who are paranoid of lesbianism.

Cuteness is something associated with youth, delicateness and femininity. When women call each other that, they are reinforcing stereotyped sexual attributes and complimenting each other on criteria.

When men do it, it's almost like we're feminizing or neotenizing the other guy, like if we were some kind of bear trying to mount his twinkhood, and that is probably why it is perceived as homoerotic.

Weirdness aside, I think a lot of guys with a good sense of humour secure in their sense of self could give such a compliment with minimal awkwardness. Conversely, this may be an awkward comment for girls who do not get along very well and who are paranoid of lesbianism.

"neotenizing" "twinkhood"

hey ekcuse me, ekcuse me. stop usin them fancy word round here...

Back