• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Would you add a Kicker?

all4show

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Napsgear has a lean bulking cycle and it seems good, but I was wondering if you would add something to kick it off? Like 4 weeks of Dianabol or OXY? Or would it bloat you up and defeat the purpose of the lean bulking cycle?

Items included: 3 x GP Test Enanth 250, 3 x GP Tren Enanth 200, 2 x GP Stan10, 3 x GP Exemestane

Cycle Length: 12 weeks

Cycle Layout:
Weeks 1-12 750 mg GP Test Enanth per week
Weeks 1-12 400 mg GP Tren Enanth per week
Weeks 7-12 40mg GP Stan10 per day
Weeks 1-12 12.5 mg GP Exemestane per day

This is an advanced bulking stack designed for experienced steroid users who are looking to pack on rock hard mass. Tren and Stan are powerful anabolics that don't aromatize, and the Exemestane should keep the bloat down from the testosterone. Take 1.5 ml of GP Test Enanth 250 mixed with 1 ml of GP Tren Enanth 200 on day 1, and another injection of the same mixture 2-3 days later and continue this for 10 weeks. Most people find it easiest to stick to a same day dosing schedule for injections. (Example: Sun & Wed or Mon & Thur). Stating on week 7, take 4 GP Stan10 about an hour before your workout. Take half of a GP Exemestane starting on day 1 and continue throughout the entire duration of the cycle, and for 2 weeks following to suppress any excess estrogen that may result from the lingering testosterone.

I try not to run 2 orals on one cycle; however, IF I did kickstart that cycle, I would use tbol!! :ohyeah:

I try not to run 2 orals on one cycle; however, IF I did kickstart that cycle, I would use tbol!! :ohyeah:

solid advise.

Peace and Love

I'd say tbol is definitely G2G for a cutter. I've been running it for 7 weeks at 50/50/60/60/70/80/80 along my test.

Last couple weeks around 70-80mg/day seem to be the best dose(for me at least). I'm eating like a horse but I'm still hard as hell. It is mild so dont expect a whole lot in terms of weight gain like dbol or abombs. Got a little nose bleed every time I upped my dose which went away within a day or 2.

Started winstrol 50mg/day seven days ago. Seven days back represented the seventh week of a 13 to 14 week cycle. I kind of regret starting the winstrol (seven days back) because i have a large quanity of axio labs turanaplex on hand, which i had planned on running the t-plex by itself, at a later date. I had heard that t-bol on it,s own would make for a good maintenance cycle,but now i,m kicking myself for not running the t-bol seven days ago ,as opposed to the winstrol. I feel the t-bol would put an excelent exclamation mark on the finish of my current cycle. My question is do you think it,s to late to stop the winstrol and replace it with the t-bol?I,m concerned that i,m just starting to build some high levels of winstrol in my system and stopping it now would mean money down the drain.Or would the t-bol just kick in immediately on top of the winstrol?

No problem

Started winstrol 50mg/day seven days ago. Seven days back represented the seventh week of a 13 to 14 week cycle. I kind of regret starting the winstrol (seven days back) because i have a large quanity of axio labs turanaplex on hand, which i had planned on running the t-plex by itself, at a later date. I had heard that t-bol on it,s own would make for a good maintenance cycle,but now i,m kicking myself for not running the t-bol seven days ago ,as opposed to the winstrol. I feel the t-bol would put an excelent exclamation mark on the finish of my current cycle. My question is do you think it,s to late to stop the winstrol and replace it with the t-bol?I,m concerned that i,m just starting to build some high levels of winstrol in my system and stopping it now would mean money down the drain.Or would the t-bol just kick in immediately on top of the winstrol?

Here you go Homey,this covers the half-life's of the most commonly used oral steroids,

Drug Active half-life
Anadrol / Anapolan50 (oxymetholone) 8 to 9 hours
Anavar (oxandrolone) 9 hours
Dianabol (methandrostenolone, methandienone) 4.5 to 6 hours
Methyltestosterone 4 days
Winstrol (stanozolol)
(tablets or depot taken orally) 9 hours

Here we go again with half life and active life of a compound and how we manipulate them to get what we need which as Vic schooled me real good on 'Even Plasma Levels" .Without that understand'n .....you waste'n time and cash. This information is vital in the timing of the dosing when attempting to achieve a more stable blood concentration, which leads to greater overall results and maintenance of gains. Some fluctuations of concentration levels are acceptable, and are also mostly unavoidable, but should be kept to a minimum.Real Talk

I'ma give you this example: If you take your last dose of winny at say 9:00 then winny should be minimum by say 6:00 , but we could play it cool and dose some Liver protectants, get a gang of Choline as well ( cause we need something thats gonna help the silymarin, and milk thistle get a frontload quick for lack of a better term )and then dose say 25 mg Tbol and bout 6 to 8 hours dose another 25mgs.
Now you've got your safe dose'n protocol, based on half life logic. I would also suggest that you keep that protocol for 6 wks , no longer than 8.
Good luck , be safe, have fun

Peace and Love

According to this cycle would you run as is or add the T-bol say for the first 4 weeks. I would not be runnign two orals at once. I was thinking of adding Dbol, but many here say tbol?

... It is mild so dont expect a whole lot in terms of weight gain like dbol or abombs. ...

Well, lots of "weight" gain from dbol is water. Tbol will give you tht solid strength increase without retaining water!

IML Gear Cream!
Well, lots of "weight" gain from dbol is water. Tbol will give you tht solid strength increase without retaining water!
This is completly true conversly however a big reason the strength gains are greater with D-bol is BECAUSE of the greater water retention along with increased nitrogen and glycogen retention as well which is widely believed to be the source of the feel good feelin from d-bol which ya wont get fron Turinabol

This is completly true conversly however a big reason the strength gains are greater with D-bol is BECAUSE of the greater water retention along with increased nitrogen and glycogen retention as well which is widely believed to be the source of the feel good feelin from d-bol which ya wont get fron Turinabol

Very true. :)

I just prefer tbol, I hate retaining water. :p

I always prefer Tbol above Dbol. Even my face looks funny on Dbol.

Back