• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

++FREE Sample of Palo Alto Labs: Leviathan (Fat Burning Test Booster)++

Palo Alto Labs

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
To properly introduce Palo Alto Labs to this forum, I want to extend you all a free sample of Leviathan, our Fat burning, lean mass potentiator.

Here's the link to our sub-forum. The Thread is inside!

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/palo-alto-labs/

introleviathan.jpg

leviathanbig.jpg

leviathanfaqs.jpg

Q. What is LEVIATHAN?
Leviathan is the first and only product designed to rapidly eliminate fat while advancing the continuation of lean muscle mass building during a cutting phase.

Leviathan Function:
??? Extreme Anti-Catabolic Fat Burning ??? Fat Lipolysis while Preserving Muscle
??? Pro-Testosterone Enhancement/Estrogen Blocking and Regulation
??? Promotes Lean Mass Building & Muscle Hardness
??? Intensifies Training Performance
??? Increases Norephinephrine production
??? Promotes Neuro Intensification & Focus

Q. What Makes LEVIATHAN Different From Other Fat Burners?
Normal fat burning products are designed to only burn fat at the sacrifice of also burning off hard gained muscle mass. Leviathan is the first product to ever successfully combine ultra-intense fat burning potential with explosive muscle building. With Leviathan, a cutting phase is no longer necessary to make sure you are lean and ripped enough for competition. Leviathan will shred you up while enabling you to continue to pack on the slabs of ultra dense lean muscle you're going to need to dominate

Q. How Does LEVIATHAN Work To Burn Fat?
The key fat burning component of Leviathan stimulates fat loss by stimulating the increased production of Norephinephrine by the body while acting as an Alpha Receptor blocker on adipose tissue cells. With the majority of alpha receptors blocked, greater numbers of beta receptors are left open for the increased volume of the fat burning hormone Norephinephrine to attach to. The binding of the Norephinephrine to the adipose tissue beta receptors stimulates Lipolysis of greater numbers of the fat cells.

Q. How do you take LEVIATHAN? .
We suggest the following when you begin Leviathan:
Day 1: 1 capsule in the am, and 1 capsule in the mid afternoon
Day 2: repeat day 1
Day 3: 1 capsule in the am, 1 capsule around noon or 1, and one capsule around 5pm
Day 4: repeat day 3
Day 5: 2 capsules in the am, 1 capsule around noon or 1 ,and one capsule around 5pm
Day 6: repeat day 5
Day 7: 2 capsules in the am, and 2 capsules in the late afternoon -- this would be your standard consumption

Leviathan is most effective when the insulin levels in your body are lower. Due to this, take two capsules in the morning AT LEAST 45 minutes before meals and two capsules early in the afternoon AT LEAST 45 minutes before meals. If you rather take Leviathan after meals, dose Leviathan 1 hour after a smaller meal.

Do Not take Leviathan after 5pm to avoid sleeplessness. For optimal results you should maintain use of Leviathan for at least eight weeks.

Q. I don???t lways get a strong ???buzz??? from Leviathan, does that mean its not working?
Some people who are tolerant to stimulants might not feel as strong of stimulant effect from Leviathan. While most other fat burners are full of caffeine and other stimulants that put added stress on your adrenal glands, Leviathan has a lower, yet effective dose of stimulants. While caffeine does have some thermogenic effects to it, its potential for weight loss is limited. More is never better. Most people have noted that they experienced smooth and clean energy without getting jittery, anxious, or irritable.

Leviathan is working and is just as effective whether or not you have a strong buzz from it.

Q. How Much Caffeine is in Leviathan?
Less than 100mg per capsule.

Q. Can I take Leviathan with Incarnate or Paravol?
Yes. Leviathan will stack well with Paravol and/or Incarnate.

Q. What???s the longest that I can take Leviathan?
Leviathan should be taken for no longer than 90 days at a time. After an extended period taking Leviathan, it is strongly recommended that you cycle off for a period of 3-4 weeks. After an Off period, begin again with the intro tapered dosing.

Q. What's in LEVIATHAN?
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 45

Leviathan Proprietary Blend: 907mg
Tribulus Terrestris (80% Saponins; 20% Protodioscin)
Caffeine Anhydrous
3,3'-Diindolylmethane
Fenugreek
Coleus Forskohili 20%
L-Tyrosine
Bioperine???
Vitex
Cocoa Extract
Green Tea (70%)
Rhodiola Rosea Extract
Acacia Rigidula Extract

Yohimbine HCl: 9mg

Just signed up for the sample. Exactly what I was looking for too. A fat burner plus something to aid in keeping/building lean mass while on a cut. Can't wait to give it a go.

Everybody make sure to pop in and check out the reviews on Leviathan.. this product has been getting some great feedback... All back ordered free samples of leviathan will ship on mon/tuesday

looks like a regular thermo with sum test increasing "herbs" to me.

Leviathan has some of the test boosting herbs but it also has estrogen balance ingredients so your body can do the most with your free test.

We had a slight backorder on samples, but we have a ton back in stock... keep them requests coming!

I havent received my sample yet but I purchased a bottle anyway. It arrived yesterday and I took my first pill this morning. So far so good!

I havent received my sample yet but I purchased a bottle anyway. It arrived yesterday and I took my first pill this morning. So far so good!

Make sure to let us know what you think.....

And for all nay sayers, try out a sample.......Get ahold of me or Dave......

I just got my free sample today with 4 pills in it, Definetly lookin foward to it but I hope I dont get the jitters cuz of the stims.

IML Gear Cream!
I received my sample Saturday and just added them to my bottle I ordered. No jitters so far and I'm up to 3 pills/day with tomorrow being a full dose.

I received my sample Saturday and just added them to my bottle I ordered. No jitters so far and I'm up to 3 pills/day with tomorrow being a full dose.
Great to hear it!

Leviathan isnt overloaded with caffeine, so their is no jitters or uneasiness as long as you taper into the full dose!

Im actually really impressed with leviathan, no jitters, or rapid heart beat, great product, I will be definetly picking some of this up in the future.

offer is still valid for those interested

Sounds good, thanks for the offer. I'm looking forward to reading reviews and trying some out myself.

While your getting a free sample for leviathan, you might as well sign up for a free sample of aspire while supplies last

Back