• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ok to donate blood?

chevyman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Would it be ok to donate blood while on test c ? I have donated before a few times without issue and there is a blood drive going on the area. I would like to donate again, but don't want to do anyone any harm or anything.

I wonder if the recipient will have elevated Test levels lol...curious?

I am not sure about this. I know they ask if you are using any drugs that require injections. I think you could do it though because they probably test the blood to make sure you that you don't have any diseases at least I hope they do. Don't really know that either. I do know that it is a good thing to have blood taken every now and then while on cycle because many steroids can make you RBC high and giving blood helps that.

Yes it is OK, My doctor that prescribes me test c also give me a prescription for weekley donations until rbc drops to where it is supposed to be. I generally donate once a month at the blood bank. If i start getting head aches and blood pressure tries to go up I will go donate then. You dont wont your blood getting to thick or you can have strokes ect.. My doctor says its super blood and many people will do very well if they get some of it.

Yes it is OK, My doctor that prescribes me test c also give me a prescription for weekley donations until rbc drops to where it is supposed to be. I generally donate once a month at the blood bank. If i start getting head aches and blood pressure tries to go up I will go donate then. You dont wont your blood getting to thick or you can have strokes ect.. My doctor says its super blood and many people will do very well if they get some of it.
Seriously? That's good to know. I never would have thought of it like that. I have heard it is good to donate to thin it down so to speak, but I wasn't sure if it was alright for someone to use. I mean if someone is having to take blood then they are obviously in some sort of medical situation and I wouldn't want to cause anyone any further issues.

FUCK NO. Im a regular with donating and know that if i go the dark side it will be something i have to give up.

FUCK NO. Im a regular with donating and know that if i go the dark side it will be something i have to give up.

Why? Just curious.

I do know that it is a good thing to have blood taken every now and then while on cycle because many steroids can make you RBC high and giving blood helps that.

^^^Yes, absolutely correct.

Would it be ok to donate blood while on test c ? I have donated before a few times without issue and there is a blood drive going on the area. I would like to donate again, but don't want to do anyone any harm or anything.

As long as you aren't sharing needles with the local drug addicted prostitutes, you should be ok to donate. ;)

I do know that it is a good thing to have blood taken every now and then while on cycle because many steroids can make you RBC high and giving blood helps that.

What is the deal with having a high RBC? I understand the mechanism with erythropoietin, but is a high RBC bad for you?

What is the deal with having a high RBC? I understand the mechanism with erythropoietin, but is a high RBC bad for you?

Yes, it is a condition called polycythemia. It increases the viscosity of your blood.

If RBC is VERY high, it can cause heart failure, stroke, pulmonary embolisms and even Leukemia.

It also stresses all of your organs as a whole because it is more difficult for the blood to flow through them.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes, it is a condition called polycythemia. It increases the viscosity of your blood.

If RBC is VERY high, it can cause heart failure, stroke, pulmonary embolisms and even Leukemia.

It also stresses all of your organs as a whole because it is more difficult for the blood to flow through them.

+1 I would of repped you but it has been to soon. Good answer.

I've been meaning to donate blood for a while now.

I think I am going to do it today.

I went to donate 2 years ago and they ask me if i used any drugs with a needle. i told them i did aas in the past and they made me sign a paper stating that i would never donate again. because it wasnt prescribed by a doctor. i wished i never told them but i wanted to be honest.

I went to donate 2 years ago and they ask me if i used any drugs with a needle. i told them i did aas in the past and they made me sign a paper stating that i would never donate again. because it wasnt prescribed by a doctor. i wished i never told them but i wanted to be honest.

?>

Just do it anyway. I'm sure they screen the blood before they use it.

Roid, that was my first thought when I started the thread. Seems they would have to test blood for anything that was very abnormal before they put it in use. I know they test for diseases, but wasn't sure exactly how far the testing went after that.

Donating while on cycle is very good for your body, and no... there are no issues for the recipient. Go for it!

-T

Roid, that was my first thought when I started the thread. Seems they would have to test blood for anything that was very abnormal before they put it in use. I know they test for diseases, but wasn't sure exactly how far the testing went after that.

I am 100% positive they screen the blood.

I just wonder if something like rec drugs show up they put you on some kind of black list that will not allow you to donate again ?

The way I have always looked at it is that everyone who gives blood is on a drug of some type, whether they take beta blockers, statins, pain meds or just drank a tall starbucks breakfast blend everyone has drugs in their system. The drugs that we are on are FDA approved prescription, we just are using them without a script.

They are worried about AIDS and if you say you use injectable drugs, it red flags you. Running a test cycle in no way is going to affect the quality of blood. If you gave someone a single 1000mg injection, it wouldn't do anything. The amount in your blood is probably way less then that.

The main purpose of giving blood is to save lives, a matter of life or death. No one is going to be worried about trace amounts of test, aspirin, alcohol, etc

IML Gear Cream!
They are worried about AIDS and if you say you use injectable drugs, it red flags you. Running a test cycle in no way is going to affect the quality of blood. If you gave someone a single 1000mg injection, it wouldn't do anything. The amount in your blood is probably way less then that.

The main purpose of giving blood is to save lives, a matter of life or death. No one is going to be worried about trace amounts of test, aspirin, alcohol, etc

I actually have a friend whose parents both died because of a blood transfusion.

One of them got AIDs from the transfusion and gave it to the other one. I guess by the time they found out it was too late.

This was in the late 80s or early 90s.

I am 100% positive they screen the blood.

I just wonder if something like rec drugs show up they put you on some kind of black list that will not allow you to donate again ?

Your state should send you a certified letter stating why they are adding you to a 'black list' if they find that you lied or are taking illicit drugs taht they screen for and notify the state health organization.

Ditto to the above.

yeah im pretty sure you cant. i know its like 6months that you cant after a tattoo. pretty sure they would class this as drug use which means no

The way I have always looked at it is that everyone who gives blood is on a drug of some type, whether they take beta blockers, statins, pain meds or just drank a tall starbucks breakfast blend everyone has drugs in their system. The drugs that we are on are FDA approved prescription, we just are using them without a script.

Sh*t, I've given blood at the College a couple of times w/herb in my system. Hookin' it up with that Super Hippie Blood! :rocker:

The only list you'll find yourself on is maybe one of an STD kind.

Sh*t, I've given blood at the College a couple of times w/herb in my system. Hookin' it up with that Super Hippie Blood! :rocker:

The only list you'll find yourself on is maybe one of an STD kind.

Homeless give plasma/blood all the time. You know the majority of them have at least herpes simplex virus.

Maybe that doesn't reside in the blood ?

The last time I donated, they asked the standard question about injecting drugs. I told them I injected test prescribed by my doctor for TRT (which is true). They said that's fine and took the blood. Like JerseyDevel said, they're not worried about test in your blood or injections that are prescribed, they're worried about illicit drug use and the resulting possiblity of contamination.

I was scared of the same thing.. was thinking A)whose going to get my superman blood B) will i be wasting dosage if im on cycle and C) is this safe to all parties , obv it would be better to do off cycle hehe

Back