• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Two Thug Kids Punch a Teacher in the Hallway

What a bitch. (the student)

Down Goes Frazier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was he banned before? anyway wtf was their a reason behind the assault?
How could there be a reason? That kind of action is not ever to be allowed or justified ... period. There is nothing that teacher could have done that would make it acceptable.

Lets make up a good reason for that teacher to deserve some kind of retaliation from that student. If that teacher had shot the students mother it would not have been acceptable. If the teacher had shot that student's mother than it should have been dealt with through the law OR somewhere off campus away from the other students.

On campus the order and safety of the school as a whole MUST come first.

Burn the little bastards.

was he banned before? anyway wtf was theri a reason behind the assault?
The teacher dissed him in class, so you know to show how much of a man he is he had to teach her a lesson by cold-cocking her and running like a scared bitch......comeon danny you know the gangsta mentality......

It won't load for me either (I do "favors" for the warden, so I get unfiltered Internet access), but I get the gist of it. Two black kids hit an elderly teacher and then ran.

I don't know what the state of the schools are today, but back in my day, those fuckers wouldn't make it to Friday.

anyone have some rope

It won't load for me either (I do "favors" for the warden, so I get unfiltered Internet access), but I get the gist of it. Two black kids hit an elderly teacher and then ran.

I don't know what the state of the schools are today, but back in my day, those fuckers wouldn't make it to Friday.

I just got it to load using IE.

It wasn't even a man they hit.... :mad:

I missed that part from the op.

How could there be a reason? That kind of action is not ever to be allowed or justified ... period. There is nothing that teacher could have done that would make it acceptable.

Lets make up a good reason for that teacher to deserve some kind of retaliation from that student. If that teacher had shot the students mother it would not have been acceptable. If the teacher had shot that student's mother than it should have been dealt with through the law OR somewhere off campus away from the other students.

On campus the order and safety of the school as a whole MUST come first.

Burn the little bastards.

I don't agree. If someone as much as looks at my mother the wrong way, I will rip their arms off. Now outside of assaulting mothers, I agree with you. There is no reason to do wha tthose kids did.

That is Mobile. I live 6 miles from the school that took place at. We have a horrible nigger problem here. I can drive 30 minutes over to Bay Minette or Daphne and all of the black people are cool as hell. They treat you with respect, and you treat them with respect back. I would say Mobile is 10% white people, 10% black people, 35% hillbilly rednecks, 35% niggers, and 10% illegal beaners. All of the rich people are moving across the bay to get away from these fucks. Midtown is turning into a ghetto, and Mobile can't find teachers to teach at schools like Murphy and Blunt. I have got to get the hell out of here.

we dont know what kind of verbal abuse or the reason that led this kid to do this. Still there is no excuse to knock grandma out :2punch:

IML Gear Cream!
I don't agree. If someone as much as looks at my mother the wrong way, I will rip their arms off. Now outside of assaulting mothers, I agree with you. There is no reason to do what those kids did.
Yeah but that's YOUR issue ... don't do it on school grounds. I use this as an example because it will hit so many people the way it hit you. Rip her arms off on your time away from school. We have to elevate our school grounds above the level the freaks now see it at. You use violence on school grounds you get fried ... period.

Wouldn't load for me either. Tried searching for it on youtube and came across this great vid again. Had to post for the 5th time.

YouTube - Teacher Punch

3 teachers knocked my son out and locked him in the dark. the police here are frustrated with the bullshit teachers get away with here and they have told me we are far from the only family that has had problems "like this" with the school. other students have come forward and a little girl recently ratted on the school nurse for locking her in a closet in the dark. sorry but i'd wait n hear the student's explanation before judging them too harshly. it's really frustrating when the justice system breaks down and a certain group of people get away with doing shit to our kids we'd lose custody of them for.

i was beaten as a kid and suffered some serious emotional abuse as a young child, some really sick shit. i still never went thru what my son did after the assault at his school. he's being treated for ptsd and i think a lot of that is from the emotional toll of nothing happening to the women that hurt him. he stopped sleeping in his own bed, stopped going to see his friends, had nightmares of falling into a black hole, was terrified to go into the school itself, and eventually needed the security of being in the same room with me day n night. his crime.... not taking off his coat because he was cold.

3 teachers knocked my son out and locked him in the dark. the police here are frustrated with the bullshit teachers get away with here and they have told me we are far from the only family that has had problems "like this" with the school. other students have come forward and a little girl recently ratted on the school nurse for locking her in a closet in the dark. sorry but i'd wait n hear the student's explanation before judging them too harshly. it's really frustrating when the justice system breaks down and a certain group of people get away with doing shit to our kids we'd lose custody of them for.

i was beaten as a kid and suffered some serious emotional abuse as a young child, some really sick shit. i still never went thru what my son did after the assault at his school. he's being treated for ptsd and i think a lot of that is from the emotional toll of nothing happening to the women that hurt him. he stopped sleeping in his own bed, stopped going to see his friends, had nightmares of falling into a black hole, was terrified to go into the school itself, and eventually needed the security of being in the same room with me day n night. his crime.... not taking off his coat because he was cold.
I'd go balistic with the teacher(s) and system that allowed it to happen. If I felt the system was going to hide it then I'd go mid-evil in a very private manor and ensure it never happened again. Gender nor age would hamper my my efforts.

None of that justifies jeopardizing the school itself. Take it too the law. Take to the PTA, CPS, and the media. Violence is not to ever be allowed on the school grounds though ... too many innocent kids would be in all manor of harm's way if it gets out of hand. It just cannot be tolerated.

i got a lawyer n she forced the school to pay for a private tutor at home. i felt so outraged at the perversion of justice behind it all but if i had done what i wanted to i wouldn't be here with my kids now.

Yeah but that's YOUR issue ... don't do it on school grounds. I use this as an example because it will hit so many people the way it hit you. Rip her arms off on your time away from school. We have to elevate our school grounds above the level the freaks now see it at. You use violence on school grounds you get fried ... period.

Ok, I agree with that now that you put it that way. We had a bitch teacher when I was in high school. She was a grade A bitch. She took pleasure in putting kids down and being a condescending whore. We never went after her at school. Instead, we drove to her house at 2:30 in the morning and filled the inside of her car with raw eggs. We took time to really rub them into the carpet of the floor board and in the cloth seats. Me and a buddy broke into her classroom one night. I took a piss on her typewriter on her desk, and my7 buddy took a shit on her potted plant in the corner. We rolled her yard every year. For every time she started being a bitch for no reason, we retaliated somehow, but we always did funny shit. We went out to hurt anyone, only to piss her off.

Oh yeah, she had a closet that was looked with a pad lock. One day she forgot to lock the pad lock, then she took one of our friends to the office for some dumb shit. She had a radio that she played cassettes of literature stories and shit like that. We plugged the radio up in the closet, tuned the FM station to 93blx, the local rap station, turned the volume all the way up, locked the closet, then finally shoved a number two pencil into the lock and broke the lead off in the lock so nobody could open the lock. When she got back, she was pissed off. The radio was blaring rap music, she got her key stuck in the lock and couldn't get her keys out, we were snickering and laughing, and she couldn't do shit about it, because nobody would tell on who did it.

Hehehe, I laugh just thinking about it. So yeah, I was an immature shithead, but at least we made fun where we could have made violence.

his crime.... not taking off his coat because he was cold.

The bitch teacher that I was just talking about tried to get me and a friend suspended on a Friday when we had a football game that night and we were both starters. The reason? We wouldn't spit out our cough drops. We both had a cold, and the only reason we came to school that day was we had to, or we couldn't play that night.

I swear some people pick teaching just because they know they will have authority over people who can't defend themselves. My dad had went to high school with the woman and admitted that she was a bitch then too, and everybody fucked with her because she was such a condescending whore.

We had a bitch teacher when I was in high school...

I know how you feel. A lot of teachers, of all levels of education, think that, because they're the teacher and your the student, they can shit all over you with impunity.

It's this reason that a student would drain the oil from the teacher's car and disable the appropriate sensors.

I'm saying that I did this; I'm just saying the fucker deserved it.

I know how you feel. A lot of teachers, of all levels of education, think that, because they're the teacher and your the student, they can shit all over you with impunity.

It's this reason that a student would drain the oil from the teacher's car and disable the appropriate sensors.

I'm saying that I did this; I'm just saying the fucker deserved it.

:roflmao:

Oh shit. Come clean now, I want to hear the rest of this.

Back