• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

One injectable and one oral

Caretaker

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What`s your fav and why. You can only have one of each. Cut, recomp, bulk, whatever. Just one of each.
I pick Test E(I like how I feel on it) and halo(I feel like I can do anything).

Test prop and tbol 100 mg each everyday. Look big and full without looking watery. Could sub var for tbol and I would be cool with that

Not a whole lot of options as far as injectables except different esters of test. If I had to choose it'd be test E just to make cruising easier. As far as oral I might have to go with superdrol based on my experience so far, awesome hardness and strength, quick muscle gains with no water retention, and IMO it has fat loss/recomp effects as many other people have also noticed. I'd like to try high dose var but it's pricy

750mg Test E weekly, with 50-75mg dianabol. If blood tests for liver enzymes were cheaper, I'd go full Arnold and just pop that shit like Mike 'n' Ikes. Unfortunately, bloodwork ain't cheap, so I never do more than 75mg daily.

All that said, I've now seen Digitalash give rave reviews for superdrol on two separate threads and I'm really interested. I may try that instead of dbol on my next cycle. Haven't decided yet.

Tren and oral tren. Did I mention tren?

Okay, either half the posters here are cheating or I need to change my post. Or both. I assumed the testosterone foundation that should accompany most any cycle counted as an injectable. If not, and the test is just a given, then I pick tren ace all the way.

Okay, either half the posters here are cheating or I need to change my post. Or both. I assumed the testosterone foundation that should accompany most any cycle counted as an injectable. If not, and the test is just a given, then I pick tren ace all the way.

ive run tren/drol only before, it was sick.

Test-E and Anadrol.. God I fucking love A-bombs.
Tren is gods gift but if I could only choose 1 inj. I would have to go with the test. Its my base to everything. ;)

lol I gotta give the tren only users props.. I just wont go there yet. I cant say never tho.. ;)

lol I gotta give the tren only users props.. I just wont go there yet. I cant say never tho.. ;)

One of the few I`ve never pinned. Too many people have warned me that if I do it will not end well. Police, ambulance(s), lots of blodd, broken bones, lawsuits and I might even get pissed off!!!!!!

Same here! And yes it was sick, especially the strength gain. Holy Shit I felt like the incredible hulk in the gym.

Seriously? What kind of dosage? I'd imagine you could say goodbye to any morning wood for sure.

IML Gear Cream!
Test E and M1T, Can cut or bulk with it and M1T puts on muscle like no other substance I've ever used. And the strength gains are stupid, I've gained 30lbs on my bench for the same amount of reps in 1 week before on it.

favorite injectable is a toss up. TNE and tren ace. Prob give a nod to the tren. favorite oral is probably dbol blue hearts. A-50 iran hormone a close second.

100mg ED of both

erectile dysfunction wasnt bad at all

I'll take your word for it, unfortunately in my line of work I need to be popping off around the clock.

Test E and M1T, Can cut or bulk with it and M1T puts on muscle like no other substance I've ever used. And the strength gains are stupid, I've gained 30lbs on my bench for the same amount of reps in 1 week before on it.

I've never tried M1T, but I've heard the sides are rough. Is that your experience?

Favorite oral is definitely superdrol...it blows you up FAST without giving you gyno. Injectables...love what tren does for my appearance but the anxiety and taste of metal I can do without! So..yea test!!!

This is easy. Prop and Dbol

Back