• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question about a blast - cruise

OneWheyOrAnother

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, the cycle I am on has given me the best results I have EVER experienced while on a cycle. I am personally thanking Tren for this.

Anyways... I am considering doing a blast cruise to help maintain these results I got from this cycle.

Here is what it looks like

Test Prop 1-8 @ 100mg ED
Tren Ace 1-8 @ 50mg ED
Anavar 3-8 @ 50mg ED

If I wanted to cruise on Test Cyp following my cycle at a dose of 250mg EW for like 6-8 weeks before I do another blast, at what point should I be adding in the Cyp since it does take a little while to kick in.... ??

PS: I don't know how you guys do bulk & cuts... if I am not lean... I can't even look at myself in the mirror. I seriously admire all of you hard workers. Only lean mass cycles for me.... Fina is definitely a keeper. <3

My next blaster will probably be;

1 - 10 Test Enanthate @ 750mg EW
1 - 8 Tren Enanthate @ 525mg EW
3 - 10 Masteron Enanthate @ 400mg EW

I might kick start the cycle with Tbol for 4 weeks since I hate the Dbol bloat..... Yes I am a princess who is obsessed with his physique.

As you can see... I am switching to longer esters, because I am sick of having stick ED.... it gets old... :(

Last edited:
Quoted from heavy iron from this thread http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/history/topic/106378-1.html :
250mg weekly is a good cruise dose but the duration needs to be much longer. When we examine myostatin studies we learn that the blast should be around 8-10 weeks and the cruise around the same then you repeat the blast.

So, the cycle I am on has given me the best results I have EVER experienced while on a cycle. I am personally thanking Tren for this.

Anyways... I am considering doing a blast cruise to help maintain these results I got from this cycle.

Here is what it looks like

Test Prop 1-8 @ 100mg ED
Tren Ace 1-8 @ 50mg ED
Anavar 3-8 @ 50mg ED

If I wanted to cruise on Test Cyp following my cycle at a dose of 250mg EW for like 6-8 weeks before I do another blast, at what point should I be adding in the Cyp since it does take a little while to kick in.... ??

PS: I don't know how you guys do bulk & cuts... if I am not lean... I can't even look at myself in the mirror. I seriously admire all of you hard workers. Only lean mass cycles for me.... Fina is definitely a keeper. <3

My next blaster will probably be;

1 - 10 Test Enanthate @ 750mg EW
1 - 8 Tren Enanthate @ 525mg EW
3 - 10 Masteron Enanthate @ 400mg EW

I might kick start the cycle with Tbol for 4 weeks since I hate the Dbol bloat..... Yes I am a princess who is obsessed with his physique.

As you can see... I am switching to longer esters, because I am sick of having stick ED.... it gets old... :(

Bulking is fun! Just avoid the mirror. By the way, the new avatar is much better. Keep up the good work.

Gotta bulk if you want to add a lot of mass. Sucks cutting again but worth it.

Gotta bulk if you want to add a lot of mass. Sucks cutting again but worth it.

homosexuals just dont relate to that pyes . . :nerd:

homosexuals just dont relate to that pyes . . :nerd:

Hey man, you should not talk about people when they are not present. I will personally forward your comment over to dark saney.:roflmao:

Here is an example of my cruising and blasting phase:

Cruising: Test E or C 200 mg for 8-10 weeks
Blasting: Test E 750mg, Tren Ace 75mg EOD, 65 mg Dbol, Slin

blast time = cruise time?

So, since I am taking Test Prop right now, when should I start adding in my Test Cyp to prepare for the transition over to the longer ester for the cruise? I don't want to go without Test and I know it can take a bit to kick in.

I have 12 days left of my cycle, I am guessing I should start dosing it in now at 250mg per week ?

^^^u look good bro. anyway, yes start right after your cycle at 200- 250mg test e c or p, i always keep a oral in my bridge also. var, tbol, something mild at low dose. and i use clomid with my bridge at the end of blasting. but clomid only 21 days and bridge 4- 6 wks. sometimes 8 wks it depends. i dont believe in " cycles" as i think there a waste of getting where u want in your bbing carreer. i want pro. so as u no pros take massive dosages. just gather all posts and do wat u think will fit u best.

IML Gear Cream!
uncleC, whats your thoughts on low-dose dbol for a bridge . . . say 10mg over 10 weeks with 200mg test?

just about to cruise at the moment so good post all, will be cruising for about 6wks on 250mg test c and 20mg dbol, thats just what works with me though.

just about to cruise at the moment so good post all, will be cruising for about 6wks on 250mg test c and 20mg dbol, thats just what works with me though.

Do you think 20mg of Dbol is really necessary for a cruise?
I was hoping to just do Test alone....

Congrats chronicelite. Major difference in avatar. Much Props!

Thank you very much for the kind words. :)

Do you think 20mg of Dbol is really necessary for a cruise?
I was hoping to just do Test alone....

Try it with just the Test, and see if you get the results you are looking for.

It depends on the individual and other variable. I typically will blast for 12 weeks and cruise for 8-10

Sorry mate i meant to put 10mg, i like to add the dbol first thing with am training, i have always added a small amount of dbol for 2 weeks then have the weekend off, dont ask why but i was told to give it ago many years ago and it seems to become part of my routine. Like i said this is just how i work things, avatar is looking good mate well done.

I have a 10mL vial of Test Cyp kicking in my drawer. So I'm probably going to run that at 250mg per week for 8 weeks until my next blast.

Should I do 250mg x 1 per week or 125mg x 2 per week. ??

IML Gear Cream!
Use the test and the test only between the cycles, it's easier.

AM Dbol is a protocol for a failed PCT which will mimic your body's natural testosterone production. It will also help alleviate the depressed feeling while going through PCT.

Use the test and the test only between the cycles, it's easier.

AM Dbol is a protocol for a failed PCT which will mimic your body's natural testosterone production. It will also help alleviate the depressed feeling while going through PCT.

So, regarding the cruise....

Should I treat myself as if I was "off" ? Because I want to keep my calories to a minimum without risking any muscle and I'm not sure how well 200mg per week of Test is going to help preserve my gains. I have never done a cruise before.

Right now I am actually eating at a caloric deficit and still gaining strength. So if I can continue that, that would be awesome.
But if I have to eat at maintenance, then I'll do what I need to do.

I am definitely going to lower my volume and training frequency. Just wondering what else I can expect during my 8-week cruise.

So, regarding the cruise....

Should I treat myself as if I was "off" ? Because I want to keep my calories to a minimum without risking any muscle and I'm not sure how well 200mg per week of Test is going to help preserve my gains. I have never done a cruise before.

Right now I am actually eating at a caloric deficit and still gaining strength. So if I can continue that, that would be awesome.
But if I have to eat at maintenance, then I'll do what I need to do.

I am definitely going to lower my volume and training frequency. Just wondering what else I can expect during my 8-week cruise.

You should be eating at maintenance during the cruise, your gym time shouldn't be too much either.

200mg a week will put you well over normal test levels, don't worry about that, just be concerned with eating enough.

What does your cutting diet look like?

Back