• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ezskanken's Omega T400 Lab Results

Ezskanken

ROFLMAO at the World
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I pinned .5cc twice a week (Thursdays and Sundays), for a total of 1cc or 400mg of test a week, for 3 weeks. No HCG, or an AI was used during these 3 weeks at all. Labs were drawn 2 days after last pin (Tuesday). The report says I didn't fast, but I did. I leave the rest up for you guys to interpret.

Batch Number: T1Z21009N
Made: 08/2011
Use By: 08/2014

Also, if I could get some feedback on the rest of my lab work, that would be much appreciated!

If I forgot to black of any sensitive information, will a MOD please do so. I had a hell of a time trying to get this up ha ha!

Attachments

• labs.jpg
    labs.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 83
  • labs2.jpg
    labs2.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 167
  • SNV33581.jpg
    SNV33581.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 41
Wow, looks to be almost completely fake. (Severely under dosed)

45296d1337797198-ezskankens-omega-t400-lab-results-labs2.jpg

Bunk 100% absolute fake. LH and FSH should be lower and test should be much much higher! Go give whole blood to lower hematocrit and rbc.

that looks real bad. probably barely any test in it.

Also estro should be higher too

So... in other words you've been in involuntary PCT for 3 weeks... that blows

So aggrevating. I have 3 vials left. What would be a good recourse? Should I send them back to where I got them? I pretty sure the source I got it from is stand up. What would you guys do? I paid a crap load for the stuff.

I would definitely try and get something else. I guess that's why I wasn't quite feeling myself in the gym and at home. Whatever strength gains I achieved had to be naturally. I'll be back in a sec though, gotta go load a cc of AW oil real quick after seeing all these responses. So if ex wasn't taking an AI, his results would have been slightly above or similar to mines?

So aggrevating. I have 3 vials left. What would be a good recourse? Should I send them back to where I got them? I pretty sure the source I got it from is stand up. What would you guys do? I paid a crap load for the stuff.

Talk to the source. They should do something for you.

The thing is isn't this in response to another member who questioned his t-400. I meAN WEREN'T YOU GIVEN THIS TO TEST IT FOR THE SOURCE to prove the product line ? Maybe I am not rembering right but if correct that is so bad !!!!!

damn should i even waste my time getting bloods on it :nail:

damn! I was running an AI but I wouldn't expect that much difference. Looks pretty close to bunk to me. Well, we know he doesn't send out special batches to testers.:roflmao:

The rest of your labs are fine. Barely out of range. If you're going to continue to cycle, you could give some blood and bring the rbc down.

I doubt there is any test in there whatsoever.
What would be the point of putting a miniscule amount in there?
Numbers don't like, that shit is bunk.
Better change the lab name from Omega to Osmalla, cuz you ain't gettin' mega on that shit!

Never heard of "Omega 400" And now we know why! Hoorah for Lab testing

I doubt there is any test in there whatsoever.
What would be the point of putting a miniscule amount in there?
Numbers don't like, that shit is bunk.
Better change the lab name from Omega to Osmalla, cuz you ain't gettin' mega on that shit!

Lol, keeping it real as always!

Its a Blend, but judging from my labs, I don't think there was any test in it. If there was, a very minut amount...

ya i saw the results. that sucks bro. you think they just tried to pass off plain old oil as test or did they try and put to much test per ml that it broke down and turned to crap ?

ya i saw the results. that sucks bro. you think they just tried to pass off plain old oil as test or did they try and put to much test per ml that it broke down and turned to crap ?

I honestly have no idea...

Back