• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

CC for ordering gear?

Lost Grizzly

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
With the computer age and such why don't the sponsors take CC for payment?

seriously ? :coffee:

I just think it would make transactions easier. Sorry if I am living in the age of computers.

I just think it would make transactions easier. Sorry if I am living in the age of computers.

Well you start buying illegal drugs with your CC and your going to be living in jail, not "the age of computers".

You can go to Nevada and buy pussy on a CC.
because thats LEGAL ! are you seriously not getting that your CC ties into all your personal info

Not to mention the number of chargebacks that would be filed when these whiny little bitches don't get their gear in three days or a rep doesn't respond to a PM within 30 seconds...

Not to mention the number of chargebacks that would be filed when these whiny little bitches don't get their gear in three days or a rep doesn't respond to a PM within 30 seconds...

Big true

I guess I was just venting with all the hoops you have to jump. I feel better now.
I am glad I made some of you laugh.
Thanks

I would like to see more take bitcoin thou.

you can use your cc some places and nothing wrong with it.if they want you they can get you. your not out smarting anybody by sending cash wu where you have to tell them everything about you. and after using your cc the company does not keep your cc info wu does. the safest way by far hands down is money pak takes secs and no info at all is needed. but again if le wants to get you they will but for most of use that buy a couple vials a year they dont know your even alive and thats the way i like it. just be smart and quite about it and you will be safe.

you can use your cc some places and nothing wrong with it.if they want you they can get you. your not out smarting anybody by sending cash wu where you have to tell them everything about you. and after using your cc the company does not keep your cc info wu does. the safest way by far hands down is money pak takes secs and no info at all is needed. but again if le wants to get you they will but for most of use that buy a couple vials a year they dont know your even alive and thats the way i like it. just be smart and quite about it and you will be safe.

fake name, fake adress

I understand why people think it's crazy, but c'mon. most sites require a signature so it's most likely being delivered to your home. And if this is the case your prob using your real name. what makes using a CC any different. If
you actually rhink about it the idea is comical WU does ansolutely anything to keep you safer

I understand why people think it's crazy, but c'mon. most sites require a signature so it's most likely being delivered to your home. And if this is the case your prob using your real name. what makes using a CC any different. If
you actually rhink about it the idea is comical WU does ansolutely anything to keep you safer
you dont have to give your real name or real address with WU and as far signature ? just scribble something on the WU paper

Ive got to show my driver license for wu payments. They even changed the forms a few years ago so you need the full address house number, street, city, state etc of the person receiving the money. Stupid Australian laws.

Ive got to show my driver license for wu payments. They even changed the forms a few years ago so you need the full address house number, street, city, state etc of the person receiving the money. Stupid Australian laws.
doing your western union at a bank or a bank in a grocery store will make you show id, WU only requires it for transfers over 999.00 in which case send two transfers , thats in the states though.

doing your western union at a bank or a bank in a grocery store will make you show id, WU only requires it for transfers over 999.00 in which case send two transfers , thats in the states though.
Walmart asked me for my Drivers License last time...

Walmart asked me for my Drivers License last time...
through a bank or just at the WU window? cuz like vons uses citibank to do their WU which will require an ID, my walmart only does money gram and requires no id.

Back