• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just stay on ??

oden

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im over 50 , In good shape- been lifting for years & do hard construction work for a living.Im 4 weeks in to my first cycle & feeling better. my pals at the gym suggest after this cycle to just stay on at 1 mill-250 test-E per month and do one or two cycles a year-from what i read this is called blast and cruse. is this correct or should i come off completly in between ?

P.S. the reason why I was thinking about staying on a maintance dose was I read somplace that by age 50 your natrual test production is about shot anyway.I need to feel good for work.

I personally cruise and blast (half your age). When you say 250mg a month, would that be divided into 3, maybe for shots a month? I would recommend something like 100 to no more than 200mg a week to be honest.

Thanks for the reply! Im not sure what the maintance dose should be?

Why not try your Doctors and get it on script ?
Will work out cheaper and it means you will have a professional dealing with you.

Something to consider.

Why not try your Doctors and get it on script ?
Will work out cheaper and it means you will have a professional dealing with you.

Something to consider.

This is the advice you need. Good post.

Go to your Dr. after the cycle and get tested. Once you're on a script your life will change for the better.

Test should be injected every 3.5 days to keep blood levels stable, once a month is a bad idea.

The only one I knew who got once a month injections was my late grandfather. This was to keep his prostate cancer cell count at 0. I don't see how once a month injection of 200mg Test could be medically therapeutic for test/hormonal deficiencies.

As you get older your test levels deplete. As someone mentioned see your doctor they can do blood test to see what your levels are and what you do need to maintain those levels. As far as blast and cruise. Im doing that now. I get more out of a cycle when I blast every once in awhile. I think my body reacts better to switching up the doses. Helps me to get over plateaus. Good Luck!

This is the advice you need. Good post.

Go to your Dr. after the cycle and get tested. Once you're on a script your life will change for the better.

Test should be injected every 3.5 days to keep blood levels stable, once a month is a bad idea.

If he runs a long ester like cypionate or enanthate he will be fine to pin only once a week...

Thanks for the reply! Im not sure what the maintance dose should be?

Maintenance would be the 100-200mg a week that I described. Sorry, I should have worded that post with more detail. :)

IML Gear Cream!
Definitely get it scripted and monitored if you can, no point in going at it alone with questionable gear when you can get pharma grade stuff from the doc. Sure you have to go to get the shot once a week but that is a small price to pay for high quality test and monitored bloods.

If he runs a long ester like cypionate or enanthate he will be fine to pin only once a week...

Not really. There are many studies, charts and graphs showing blood levels at different injection times and frequencies. 3.5 days was the best while using test c. That's what's prescribed here in the US.

If they are naturally low, I would go the Doctor route. Blaze hit it right on the head. This way you get blood tests covered by insurance if you have it. And you have a doctor looking over your shoulder incase something happens. You just have to time your blasts around your scheduled blood work.

I know it won't be cheaper, but it's a much safer route to go. I only know it's not cheaper because a guy at work is on it and we got to talking and he was spending $120 on 2ml's of 200mg/ml cyp. That's retarded. So I showed him where to get some decent stuff for a quarter of the cost.

Thanks for all the help! smart muscleheads on here-im poor no insurence im gona go with what sloppy j said ! thanks.

If they are naturally low, I would go the Doctor route. Blaze hit it right on the head. This way you get blood tests covered by insurance if you have it. And you have a doctor looking over your shoulder incase something happens. You just have to time your blasts around your scheduled blood work.

I know it won't be cheaper, but it's a much safer route to go. I only know it's not cheaper because a guy at work is on it and we got to talking and he was spending $120 on 2ml's of 200mg/ml cyp. That's retarded. So I showed him where to get some decent stuff for a quarter of the cost.

Hmmm.... I get 10ml test cyp from Rite Aid for only $79.99! once a month!

You really should have your blood levels checked consistently at your age. It is a good way to stay healthy. It is also much safer to get a script. You will have much better quality. Save some money, get to the doc. You will be much healthier in the long run. You could try an anti-aging clinic. They will get you a script too with less monitering.

yaa thanks boys -yes im as tough as a box of rocks-hard core yoy know -not for kids-hep-c too add old hooker i guess drank beer tonight -got a kid in irac-one incollage too -good kids callen me dad.no mercy-fuck off -i love you guys-live &let di--smoking& drinking go and tell me how fukced i am---I already know!one day in my life would kill all ovee you time for a smoke -cant wait for you to tell me im a looser-I already know!

dizreagd good old alcholl sorry last post what dosent kill yoy well i guess you know hard core boy fuck-off not really to manny brewws viking man

Back