• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Long term cycle?

Mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Checking out gear sites and found this
Weeks 1-24: 3iu Hyge HGH per day
Weeks 1-24: 250mg Testoviron Depot per week
Listed for older guys how would this work? I'm 5'8" 194lbs 43 yrs old. Train hard 4 days a week. Want to get bigger safely.
Thanks

depends. how many cycles have you done before. what chem. have you used before? all comes to play when planning a cycle and where you want to go with it

I haven't done anything yet was thinking a 12week test e only cycle at 500mg per week then pct. Ran across this on a gear site as a package cycle for anti aging for older guys wasnt sure how this would work with the hgh and low test dose for such an extended time. Hoping someone more familiar could enlighten me.
Thanks

you are correct on the hgh, that needs to be run much longer for better results. but for mass gains it needs to be higher amount of iu's. as for the test if its your first time and such, maybe run test 12 weeks, and do your pct 4weeks and then just run hgh the full time. you dont want to suppress you natural testosterone becuase you ran synthetic test too long when you have never done it before. any other questions hit me up

Checking out gear sites and found this
Weeks 1-24: 3iu Hyge HGH per day
Weeks 1-24: 250mg Testoviron Depot per week
Listed for older guys how would this work? I'm 5'8" 194lbs 43 yrs old. Train hard 4 days a week. Want to get bigger safely.
Thanks

That's basically 6 months of TRT with HGH Therapy. That is what most endocrinologists would prescribe someone your age (if hormone levels are below baseline), except that it would be for a longer period of time.

Have you had your natural test levels checked lately. If they are not low, I would not advise you running the test that way. You would be better served with a 10-12wk cycle of 500mg Test and a solid PCT.

THe HGH can be run at 3-4iu's a day, but needs to be run for 6mo-1yr to reap all of its benefits. 2iu AM and 2iu PM is a solid dosing protocol for muscle growth. 2ius/day is good for anti-aging benefits...

if it was that 3 months ago, you dont really need to get it checked again..i would say get lab work of your lipids and cbc and such

Sounds good for a guy at your age. I agree with GMO, stick to a regular test 500mg/wk for 12wk's and a good PCT. Less chance of impacting your natural test this way.

about 12 years ago i worked out for a couple years and saw gains much quicker than now. thinking my levels were higher then. now i just have to sell wife on me taking test she is opposed to it without doctor supervision and a doc wont give me as much as i need anyway.

IML Gear Cream!
That's basically 6 months of TRT with HGH Therapy. That is what most endocrinologists would prescribe someone your age (if hormone levels are below baseline), except that it would be for a longer period of time.

Have you had your natural test levels checked lately. If they are not low, I would not advise you running the test that way. You would be better served with a 10-12wk cycle of 500mg Test and a solid PCT.

THe HGH can be run at 3-4iu's a day, but needs to be run for 6mo-1yr to reap all of its benefits. 2iu AM and 2iu PM is a solid dosing protocol for muscle growth. 2ius/day is good for anti-aging benefits...

agreed this ^^^

Back