• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

38lbs of Lean Mass Naturally in 10 weeks....

ELH

Registered
Reaction score
I saw that on yahoo. It IS possible(although unlikely) but dudes that age can grow very quickly when beginning. If it said he had been training for 2 years and suddenly "poof" I`d be calling bullshit too.

He was a former athlete who had been training for years. Losing fat and gaining muscle in only 10 weeks requires some extra help as we all know lol.

He was a former athlete who had been training for years. Losing fat and gaining muscle in only 10 weeks requires some extra help as we all know lol.

OK. I didn`t know he was a weight training guy. I thought he was a basketball player. I honestly didn`t read the entire article.

Brown was even recruited to play football at BYU, but he decided basketball would be his sport

He then goes on to say he didn't have the body to play Football, but why we a college recruit him for FB if he wasn't already a stud athlete? Anyone that can pick what college sport they want to play has trained their whole lives and most likely weight trained all through HS.

IM announcement: Mgmt will not tollerate such douchery. Everyone posting in this thread will be banned at midnight EST.

IM announcement: Mgmt will not tollerate such douchery. Everyone posting in this thread will be banned at midnight EST.

is that jew time or regular time?

Now this thread finally got interesting.

Can I make one last request before my ban?

I request to be banned at central standard time.

Requests denied! :paddle:

Back