• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tne=test base??

Goldenera

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok I'm just making sure. I've read a great write up on test base by heavyiron.
Is tne and test base the same thing? I assume tne= test no ester aka test base......

I wanna add some to my next cycle

Just don't wanna assume and not get what I really want!

Geneza pharm g2g?

Geneza is good stuff Ive used it before

yep TNE= test no ester = test base

only difference is TNE generally refers to base brewed in oil, rather than just particles suspended in water. Usually less painful and less risk of infection than water based

Tne is great. The only problem is workout and injection timing is more relavant.

Ok I'm just making sure. I've read a great write up on test base by heavyiron.
Is tne and test base the same thing? I assume tne= test no ester aka test base......

I wanna add some to my next cycle

Just don't wanna assume and not get what I really want!

Yes

I love TnE ...Last year around this time we were all going crazy for the shit . Havent heard much about it lately . Who got the good shit ? Hook a broth up Pitt pm me

Tne is great. The only problem is workout and injection timing is more relavant.

I've heard 2 hrs pre workout is good.
I was going to shoot 100mg 2 hrs pre workout. Sounds good guys? More or less dosage or timing?

IML Gear Cream!
I've heard 2 hrs pre workout is good.
I was going to shoot 100mg 2 hrs pre workout. Sounds good guys? More or less dosage or timing?

I always did 100 mgs an hour before

anywhere between 1-2 hours should be good, 100mg's is a solid dosage

if you workout 4-5x a week and do 100mg everytime that's pretty much a cycle by itself lol

anywhere between 1-2 hours should be good, 100mg's is a solid dosage

if you workout 4-5x a week and do 100mg everytime that's pretty much a cycle by itself lol

ok that brings up a solid point......
If I only wanna do 800mg of test a week. Would I do like 500 test cyp then 300test base? I only lift 3-4 days a week. I'll be doing cardio other days.

Honestly bro I'm not sure how most people do it, I might lower your cyp dosage a tad but it's really no worse than stacking another compound with it. Estro sides might be an issue so you may need some extra AI but other than that you'll be fine

It really depends on the person, and how they react to aas/how long they've been using them, etc.... TNE in oil is awesome! for sure keep some anti-e on hand, though i never had too much problem with aromatization on TNE... I've gone as much as 189mg/day(i got it to hold at 63mg/ml....when warm.. had to warm the bottle up every time i was ready to use it) without any major issues.... I love the stuff! going for test prop run this summer...

Tne is the shit!!! 100mg 1-2 hr before gym and you are set. I run normal cycle and then add the Tne.

So if I'm running 500mg enan, plus 500mg Tne, that's total of 1000mg per week. The Tne doesn't effect my e2 too bad. I think it's b/c it's cleared so fast.

yep TNE= test no ester = test base

only difference is TNE generally refers to base brewed in oil, rather than just particles suspended in water. Usually less painful and less risk of infection than water based

Perfect answer, reps.

I have suspension sitting around. This thread has persuaded me to use it again.

Back