• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I'm predicting zombies everywhere by October

njc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, a few words to the wise. If you care to successfully prep yourself for this I've a few things you may wish to consider. Following the economical collapse which is sure to follow a swift zombien occupation it would go without saying that money will no longer serve any purpose during this time. But certain things which are now availiable for money will serve a GREAT purpose during said apocalypse. Get these things now while your money can still be used to obtain them. You need to buy certain survival items along with other items which will actually serve you well as trade fodder in order to get things that you need as you go. As far as items which will be used as trade currency during this time are concerned I strongly believe that gasoline will be the most valuable. It shall be refered to as "liquid gold" (I suspect). Stock up on this now. I have just begun filling my bedroom with full gas cans and believe that I will have over 500 gallons in reserve by October. Do not overly stock yourself with drinkable water; which will probably be referred to as "liquid silver" (I suppose). This will only weigh you down and, while valuable, will be more readily available than gasoline for some time after the takeover. Do build a supply of water; but most importantly arm yourself with the knowledge of where to locate viable sources of drinking water along with the know-how and materials necassary to disinfect water in order to make it drinkable.

Spend all of your money now as it will be worthless later. Obviously you will need weapons. It goes without saying that (while we still do not know who fast these cannibals will be able to move) you should only be moving around in groups of no less than 5 or 6 in the beginning, probably more if you plan on making your stand in the burbs or in the the city (which I cannot reccomend that you do). Take a group of 5 for instance. It would be nice if everybody could be armed with long and short range weapons but if this cannot be accomplished you need to make sure that there are at least two people armed with pistols for those unwanted close-range encounters. If somebody is of particularly bad aim and/or are young (12 or under) you may wish to consider arming them with a shotgun for those close encounters. While not as agile and fast to load and shoot as a pistol for short range fighting, anyobody can blow off a zombie head with a shotgun from 5 yards away. Just instruct little Billy to "aim high" and he should be able to get the job done in a fairly efficient fashion. Now some of these pump action shotguns do have a kick to them but your child is probably fat and should be able to handle the recoil pretty well. Im pretty sure that as a plump 11 year old or so I was firing a shotgun at clay targets without much trouble.

These are just some things I was considering during my morning run and figured Id share them with you. Good luck, and God bless.

So, a few words to the wise. If you care to successfully prep yourself for this I've a few things you may wish to consider. Following the economical collapse which is sure to follow a swift zombien occupation it would go without saying that money will no longer serve any purpose during this time. But certain things which are now availiable for money will serve a GREAT purpose during said apocalypse. Get these things now while your money can still be used to obtain them. You need to buy certain survival items along with other items which will actually serve you well as trade fodder in order to get things that you need as you go. As far as items which will be used as trade currency during this time are concerned I strongly believe that gasoline will be the most valuable. It shall be refered to as "liquid gold" (I suspect). Stock up on this now. I have just begun filling my bedroom with full gas cans and believe that I will have over 500 gallons in reserve by October. Do not overly stock yourself with drinkable water; which will probably be referred to as "liquid silver" (I suppose). This will only weigh you down and, while valuable, will be more readily available than gasoline for some time after the takeover. Do build a supply of water; but most importantly arm yourself with the knowledge of where to locate viable sources of drinking water along with the know-how and materials necassary to disinfect water in order to make it drinkable.

Spend all of your money now as it will be worthless later. Obviously you will need weapons. It goes without saying that (while we still do not know who fast these cannibals will be able to move) you should only be moving around in groups of no less than 5 or 6 in the beginning, probably more if you plan on making your stand in the burbs or in the the city (which I cannot reccomend that you do). Take a group of 5 for instance. It would be nice if everybody could be armed with long and short range weapons but if this cannot be accomplished you need to make sure that there are at least two people armed with pistols for those unwanted close-range encounters. If somebody is of particularly bad aim and/or are young (12 or under) you may wish to consider arming them with a shotgun for those close encounters. While not as agile and fast to load and shoot as a pistol for short range fighting, anyobody can blow off a zombie head with a shotgun from 5 yards away. Just instruct little Billy to "aim high" and he should be able to get the job done in a fairly efficient fashion. Now some of these pump action shotguns do have a kick to them but your child is probably fat and should be able to handle the recoil pretty well. Im pretty sure that as a plump 11 year old or so I was firing a shotgun at clay targets without much trouble.

These are just some things I was considering during my morning run and figured Id share them with you. Good luck, and God bless.

Of course, you do suggest having a bunker or farm with fences somewhere right? With lots of canned food?

I've got guns and ammo. Adding more all the time. Before the end of the year I will be acquiring a larger shotgun, a semi-auto rifle and probably a Glock of a fairly common caliber. Adding to the food stock all the time as well. Got a pond out back so that just means having to filter and disinfect water. The neighbors won't be much of a problem.

I've got the munitions... XDm .40, 2 Ruger 9mm, 2 Springfield .45 GI editions, 1 completely custom built AR15, one waiting for a few parts, 2 different shotguns one of which I will not confirm nor deny might possibly be a semi auto with a 100 round drum mag... oh yes I forgot to mention I have 3 250 round drum mags for the 15's, I can get my hands on a Socom 16 if necessary... I also have 2 katanas for when the close range weapons run out and its time for some slice and dice...

The one thing I don't have besides family and a few close friends is allies... Anyone looking for someone who can help out? Lol

If you havent noticed yet but there are a ton of zombies already.:thinking:

IML Gear Cream!
I've got my solar hot water system, a large barrel for rain catchment, pv system with batteries, 8 guard dogs, a citrus tree to avoid scurvy, a vegetable garden and plenty of seeds. For personal protection I have a few boxes of vinyl records, samurai sword set(the real kind made of folded layers and with actual hamon not the acid etched cheap shit), a nice chain link fence easily electrifiable, and an ocean 1/4 mile away full of fish. If this ever did have a chance if happening though Hawaii would be an awesome place to be, the chances of infection are much lower here and flights wouldn't be allowed to come here. It would be like an Eden in the middle of the Pacific...

I got a shit ton of alcohol, Benadryl and Tylenol.

Fuck being zombie food...I'd rather just off myself :roflmao:

I got a shit ton of alcohol, Benadryl and Tylenol.

Fuck being zombie food...I'd rather just off myself :roflmao:

Any good with a gun? I have a few you could choose from... make a stand then if all else fails I'll just give you a bottle of percocets and you won't feel shit after that and your booze:p

Oh and my chain saw with the extender pole, I'll commandeer a harley and a suit of armor, put Thirstin Howl 'Off With His Head' on repeat in the boom box strapped to the back and ride down the street removing zombie gullivers....

Back