• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Aromasin fucking me up no matter the dose

hellsgatekeeper

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Been taking asin with 1200mg test e 400mg tren e, if I don't take it at all I get no gyno problems, however I do bloat and start retaining subq water, seems any dose I take screws me up mentally and sexually though. Doesn't matter if its 6.25mg, 10mg, 12.5, or 15mg eod. If I take it e3d I'm bloated back up on the third day, eod though kills my sex drive and makes me feel tired and emotionally flat. Seems I can't win for losing with this stuff and I'm considering dropping it entirely and just dealing with the bloat until I go back to cruise dose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm getting labs Tuesday. I know from experience if I take 12.5ed I won't be able to walk from joint pain. Right now taking 15 eod.

I started using liquid form from superior peptide and I have sex twice a day now. Before, I was lucky if I wanted it once per week. I use 25 per day. no bloat, feel great on 500ml of sust.

I'm getting labs Tuesday. I know from experience if I take 12.5ed I won't be able to walk from joint pain. Right now taking 15 eod.

On 1,200 mg T weekly it would be very hard for me to keep E2 from skyrocketing.

I started using liquid form from superior peptide and I have sex twice a day now. Before, I was lucky if I wanted it once per week. I use 25 per day. no bloat, feel great on 500ml of sust.

I made the mix myself, weighed it etc so I know the dose, also have used from other rc companies makes no difference. I have great sex drive without the AI, just the bloat is a pain since I'm trying to cut it fucks with the scale and definition, suppose next time it would be wise to choose dryer non aromatizing compounds for a cut.

Yeah I'm sure it would but for some reason any dose of asin just kills my energy and sex drive.

Back