• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

@ Anyone who has used GAULS

GAULS USA is shit!!!
Bad dirty underdosed gear.
It will cripple you!!

Just sayin!

Gauls international was great for me no complaints here.

^ x2 By the way, there is no more domestic from Gauls. Int. only.

Last edited:
'C'mon guys-just thought it was better not to talk about on an open forum. Sorry I mentioned it. International service is excellent. Just means it has to go through customs now. No big deal.

IML Gear Cream!
GAULS is good.

boy no wonder why agents no everything. gauls was never domestic , ever. i no him well. he has the best gear next to vip. nice to see ya mdr. didnt like it there hon.

So you have used gauls and had a bad experience?

Again this is GAULS USA, not international..
3 guys I know got on their gear.
They were crippled and sick the whole cycle. No gains..

:thinking:
boy no wonder why agents no everything. gauls was never domestic , ever. i no him well. he has the best gear next to vip. nice to see ya mdr. didnt like it there hon.

Gauls had a domestic line, I just looked it up. Now I'm really confused. Not that it takes much...

That other place was ok-just didn't care for being jerked around about being a mod. No big deal. Good to hear from you brother.

Last edited:
Gauls had a domestic line, I just looked it up. Now I'm really confused. Not that it takes much...

That other place was ok-just didn't care for being jerked around about being a mod. No big deal. Good to hear from you brother.

I own GAULs

I'm on it now, sooo suck it. :ohyeah:GAULS is g2g.

no gauls never had a line that he told me. nice to see u to mdr. if u would of waited he would have gave it to ya . i aint a mod there no more as i didnt have time for either of these boards so ill be a mod there now. but here to u no.

IML Gear Cream!

then they got jacked by someone saying they were gauls. they dont have a line there i no 100% as i no the guy real good. just shouldnt put stuff in the open like that brother no disrespect but if u no wat i mean. believe wat u want. i have my own person now hg so i could care less except for the guys who got crippled on there fake guys stuff. oh well when i used them i never had a problem, but u look alot bigger then me now so i wouldnt no nothing.

Unclem they did have a domestic line when they first started up then they went private and got rid of the dom line. I used them from the get go and you can search on proM that they did have a dom line but no longer do.

I have a source thats even better than Gauls.. Free shipping, even on a 30$ batch of Dbol.. 4 day delivery or your money refunded.. Perfect world

no gauls never had a line that he told me. nice to see u to mdr. if u would of waited he would have gave it to ya . i aint a mod there no more as i didnt have time for either of these boards so ill be a mod there now. but here to u no.

Always good to hear from you. I don't really have enough time to be on multiple boards, either. I knew I should have just not responded to all this source stuff. Not good to have this out there, but they are a sponsor on another board. Still, you are right-the less said the better these days.

bump, im curious as well. ive only used human grade shit so far. but wanting to try out a UGL next time.

bump, im curious as well. ive only used human grade shit so far. but wanting to try out a UGL next time.

wat r u fucking nuts , if u used hg dont go to ugl its no comparison. be happy u got hg now.

:coffee:

gauls 50 ml =good stuff

Thread closed :coffee:

Back