• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I know I messed up..

Byzking

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm a 35 yr old combat medic, male that have been cycling on and off the better part of 10 years.. My last connection completely bottomed out. Qvolt shut down never sent my PCT and I've been in bad shape last couple months.. Weight is dropping no matter what I do and I haven't been in the best of spirits..
My biggest problem is my emotional status. Everything is serious.. And I've never had acne before.. Now My shoulders are a mess and I'm ruining my relationship..
I typically use sust with zero problems as long as I follow a good PCT or small dose over longer periods for just the little boost to keep the spirits up..
5'5
Currently 155.8lbs usually maintain 165..

Byz

I don't understand, are you crying because you want our pity or to show your stupidity? I've ordered from research sites based in Florida that carry your PCT needs and received my goods in four days, and I live in another country..

I seeking guidance and help.. I know I'm in a bind.. I just need to be pointed in a direction so i can correct my problems..

I don't understand, are you crying because you want our pity or to show your stupidity? I've ordered from research sites based in Florida that carry your PCT needs and received my goods in four days, and I live in another country..

the man just wants to know what to do...lets try to help him... then we can make fun of his new found vagina..

ok man what was the last AAS you took and when did you take it?
what cycle was it part of? in other words what was your last cycle.

let it be know that I have not been off for a while...

Saw you post up in the PSL section and Jimmy sent you this way so I will cut you some slack for now.

1st GO GET LABS

2nd - what are you still doing here, I said GO GET LABS. There is a sticky at the top of these forums telling you how.

Nobody here will be able to point you in any direction until they can see what is wrong with your labs. Once you get the labs then some ideas can be thrown around to correct whatever who have going on. There is no magic pill that we can point you to(yet.)

the man just wants to know what to do...lets try to help him... then we can make fun of his new found vagina..

ok man what was the last AAS you took and when did you take it?
what cycle was it part of? in other words what was your last cycle.

let it be know that I have not been off for a while...

I had switched to a small dose extended cycle sus250 for about 6 months instead of doing a normal dose 14 week cycle.. this was 3 months ago.. I leave in a few weeks for military return for a few weeks before I have to leave for one of my races.. I know I'm in shut down.. Happened to me once before when PCT failed to "arrive"

I did find some nov, clo, and ari, in my shelf from 2011 last tour in iraq.. Just found it.. 14 of each.. I was thinking about trying that to kick start..

Saw you post up in the PSL section and Jimmy sent you this way so I will cut you some slack for now.

1st GO GET LABS

2nd - what are you still doing here, I said GO GET LABS. There is a sticky at the top of these forums telling you how.

Nobody here will be able to point you in any direction until they can see what is wrong with your labs. Once you get the labs then some ideas can be thrown around to correct whatever who have going on. There is no magic pill that we can point you to(yet.)

seems to be a very reasonable first step.

I had switched to a small dose extended cycle sus250 for about 6 months instead of doing a normal dose 14 week cycle.. this was 3 months ago.. I leave in a few weeks for military return for a few weeks before I have to leave for one of my races.. I know I'm in shut down.. Happened to me once before when PCT failed to "arrive"

I did find some nov, clo, and ari, in my shelf from 2011 last tour in iraq.. Just found it.. 14 of each.. I was thinking about trying that to kick start..

OK... so small dose but for a long time.
definately dont want to use the adex. I know thats going the wrong way...

my broscience perspective here is to run
week one 5000 mcg of hcg 100 mg clomid a day
week two 2500 mcg of hcg 50 mg clomid a day
week 3 and 4 1000 mcg of hcg and 20 mcg nolva a day.

this is how I always did my PCT and I never had a problem. never took hcg during cycle

I would get labs before and after. if that does not work... HMG is a heavier option. I would get the labs tomorrow and order the product today. you could have everything in your hands by next week. dont forget BW.

seems to be a very reasonable first step.

My first guess is he is in shutdown mode, with some of the longer esters in Sust taking quite awhile to clear and no pct he could have just hit bottom a few weeks ago. Without the labs though that is guessing, his free test and E2 could be all out of whack and any suggestions without seeing those could send him even further the wrong way.

OK... so small dose but for a long time.
definately dont want to use the adex. I know thats going the wrong way...

my broscience perspective here is to run
week one 5000 mcg of hcg 100 mg clomid a day
week two 2500 mcg of hcg 50 mg clomid a day
week 3 and 4 1000 mcg of hcg and 20 mcg nolva a day.

this is how I always did my PCT and I never had a problem. never took hcg during cycle

I would get labs before and after. if that does not work... HMG is a heavier option. I would get the labs tomorrow and order the product today. you could have everything in your hands by next week. dont forget BW.

Right after Big Worms Suggestions I went and did the sticky for the BW ordered it going in the morning. BUt I need to get connected to the right people to get follow your idea to the letter.

My first guess is he is in shutdown mode, with some of the longer esters in Sust taking quite awhile to clear and no pct he could have just hit bottom a few weeks ago. Without the labs though that is guessing, his free test and E2 could be all out of whack and any suggestions without seeing those could send him even further the wrong way.

BIg, this has happened to me before.. I ordered the BW but I know I'm in shut down.. I've been an emotional wreck.. that's why I was bugging my friend for a place to go and get help. he recommended here.
Thank you guys.. Now, I just need to order HCG, fresh clomid and nolva

IML Gear Cream!
Quick question

How the hell do you start a post? Like start a discussion

Side note: I found an old clomid, nolvadex and arimidex and took 1 of each.. today.. I'm guessing I should stop and not take any more before blood work..

Go get blood work and then get a script for test since yours is most likely low as fuck :winkfinger:

buy some triptorelin and do 100mcg .. get my nolva from rasa research and clomid from MLG pharma - take vitamins, eat fats and cholesterol, your body shuts off hormone production when on a low fat diet, boost resting metabolic rate 5htp is a good start

Quick question

How the hell do you start a post? Like start a discussion

Get yourself 10 posts, then pm me. Or go into whatever forum you want to start post in look for a button on the left hand side that says "post new thread"

Went for Labs today.. 24-48 hours on results! Still trying to acquire a PCT..

Most important lesson I hope everyone can understand from this thread is that YOU DON'T START A CYCLE BEFORE HAVING EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED ON HAND! And yes....that includes AIs, SERMS, and whatever you may need for PCT or a gyno breakout. Don't start a cycle and than wait a week before you are done to order your PCT supplies. And you should always have EXTRA of everything on hand should something get lost or whatnot. This is really basic and easy to understand....and I see so many people making this same stupid mistake. And people wonder why AAS users get such bad reps. Hope you recover and your relationship stays in tact. Good luck.

/V

Most important lesson I hope everyone can understand from this thread is that YOU DON'T START A CYCLE BEFORE HAVING EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED ON HAND! And yes....that includes AIs, SERMS, and whatever you may need for PCT or a gyno breakout. Don't start a cycle and than wait a week before you are done to order your PCT supplies. And you should always have EXTRA of everything on hand should something get lost or whatnot. This is really basic and easy to understand....and I see so many people making this same stupid mistake. And people wonder why AAS users get such bad reps. Hope you recover and your relationship stays in tact. Good luck.

/V

Thank you victor.. And, you're right. After 10 years I knew better.. I made a mistake and than got let down.. Only option is to move forward and learn from this mistake..

IML Gear Cream!
Thank you victor.. And, you're right. After 10 years I knew better.. I made a mistake and than got let down.. Only option is to move forward and learn from this mistake..

That's good to hear brother. I just wanted to make a point about it so that the newbies can avoid making the same mistake. Ya know how many times I see...."Just finished my cycle yesterday, what and were should I use/get my PCT things from?". Ugh...

/V

Sounds like it sucks...

As said before, go and get labwork and see where you're at.

Then choose a sponsor here and get what you need.

Good luck man! it's as simple as that. hopefully

Lets do this here we go..
CBC With Differential/Platelet
WBC 4.5 4.0-10.5 x10E3/uL RN
RBC 5.49 4.14-5.80 x10E6/uL RN
Hemoglobin 16.3 12.6-17.7 g/dL RN
Hematocrit 47.1 37.5-51.0 % RN
MCV 86 79-97 fL RN
MCH 29.7 26.6-33.0 pg RN
MCHC 34.6 31.5-35.7 g/dL RN
RDW 13.7 12.3-15.4 % RN
Platelets 201 140-415 x10E3/uL RN
Neutrophils 56 40-74 % RN
Lymphs 33 14-46 % RN
Monocytes 10 4-13 % RN
Eos 1 0-7 % RN
Basos 0 0-3 % RN
Neutrophils (Absolute) 2.5 1.8-7.8 x10E3/uL RN
Lymphs (Absolute) 1.5 0.7-4.5 x10E3/uL RN
Monocytes(Absolute) 0.4 0.1-1.0 x10E3/uL RN
Eos (Absolute) 0.0 0.0-0.4 x10E3/uL RN
Baso (Absolute) 0.0 0.0-0.2 x10E3/uL RN
Immature Granulocytes 0 0-2 % RN
Immature Grans (Abs) 0.0 0.0-0.1 x10E3/uL RN
Comp. Metabolic Panel (14)
Glucose, Serum 94 65-99 mg/dL RN
BUN 16 6-20 mg/dL RN
Creatinine, Serum 1.09 0.76-1.27 mg/dL RN
eGFR If NonAfricn Am 87 >59 mL/min/1.73 RN
eGFR If Africn Am 101 >59 mL/min/1.73 RN
BUN/Creatinine Ratio 15 8-19 RN
Sodium, Serum 140 134-144 mmol/L RN
Potassium, Serum 4.1 3.5-5.2 mmol/L RN
Chloride, Serum 99 97-108 mmol/L RN
Carbon Dioxide, Total 26 19-28 mmol/L RN
Calcium, Serum 9.8 8.7-10.2 mg/dL RN
Protein, Total, Serum 7.2 6.0-8.5 g/dL RN
Albumin, Serum 4.3 3.5-5.5 g/dL RN
Globulin, Total 2.9 1.5-4.5 g/dL RN
A/G Ratio 1.5 1.1-2.5 RN
Bilirubin, Total 1.2 0.0-1.2 mg/dL RN
Alkaline Phosphatase, S 38 LOW 44-102 IU/L RN
AST (SGOT) 22 0-40 IU/L RN
ALT (SGPT) 23 0-44 IU/L RN
Testosterone, Serum
Testosterone, Serum 528 348-1197 ng/dL RN
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 5.3 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL RN
FSH, Serum
FSH 3.1 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL RN
Estradiol
Estradiol <6.0 LOW 7.6-42.6 pg/mL RN

Everything looks pretty good, estro is too low though, what are you on currently?

edit: nvm I saw you took a clomid, nolva, and arimidex. It tanked your estro

Looks like you might be just regular old depressed...

You know what used to get me out of a depression... strange ass.

Alkaline Phosphatase, S 38 LOW 44-102 IU/L RN.. This is liver related do I need to worry?

Looks like you might be just regular old depressed...

You know what used to get me out of a depression... strange ass.

HAHA.. I will gladly accept that presciption lol.. I was worried about the ton of acne.. never had it before..

The liver is really resilient and will bounce back so I wouldn't worry about it. I would cut back on some of the AI, E2 that low can really mess with energy and mood levels.

I'm a 35 yr old combat medic, male that have been cycling on and off the better part of 10 years.. My last connection completely bottomed out. Qvolt shut down never sent my PCT and I've been in bad shape last couple months.. Weight is dropping no matter what I do and I haven't been in the best of spirits..
My biggest problem is my emotional status. Everything is serious.. And I've never had acne before.. Now My shoulders are a mess and I'm ruining my relationship..
I typically use sust with zero problems as long as I follow a good PCT or small dose over longer periods for just the little boost to keep the spirits up..
5'5

Byz

found the source of your depression :coffee:

5'5

Byz

we have all been down that road boss. Chalk it up as a learning experience. And never start a cycle without everything on hand prior to first pin.

Back