• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

March Madness mah Kniggs!!!

Tesla

MTR FTW!!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got The Tarheels to cut the nets down....

Kentucky looks good, though!

Marquette as a sleeper.

:nerd:

Yeah, the 'Heels looks awful in the second half. They have a great team, but I'm gonna have to go with Kentucky.

Once again, my Maryland Terps have let me down.

Yeah, the 'Heels looks awful in the second half. They have a great team, but I'm gonna have to go with Kentucky.

Once again, my Maryland Terps have let me down.

What about my Alma Mater...San Diego State? :lol:

I bleed Carolina Blue. I live about 25min from the University. They're unstoppable at times and scrubs at times. Too inconsistent IMO.

In a huge Michigan State fan. Not sure how they will fair. The team is decent, but somehow Izzo wills them to win more than they probably should.

Hopefully it continues.

I bleed Carolina Blue. I live about 25min from the University. They're unstoppable at times and scrubs at times. Too inconsistent IMO.

The only two games I've watched them play this season were the FSU games and even yesterday I saw a lack of maturity and motivation. You could tell someone put a steel toe up their ass at halftime. Between their coaching and their talent, they should play like a much better team.

carolina dont need to play well right now..But they wont lose again this year..

The only two games I've watched them play this season were the FSU games and even yesterday I saw a lack of maturity and motivation. You could tell someone put a steel toe up their ass at halftime. Between their coaching and their talent, they should play like a much better team.
Honestly, I don't care for William's coaching style. Too soft. The Pollock from Duke is a much better coach but there is still the matter of his citizenship.

I have to root for The Heels cuz my friendly neighbor chick from Asheville, NC will ban me from :blowjob: if I don't....:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
I have to root for The Heels cuz my friendly neighbor chick from Asheville, NC will ban me from :blowjob: if I don't....:coffee:
people from carolina would consider you 'if that's you in your avatar' a half breed, high yellow at the most...

people from carolina would consider you 'if that's you in your avatar' a half breed, high yellow at the most...

I'm just a jerked and tan white dude from Cali.... :ohyeah:

Carolina is a liberal shit hole that clings on college basketball because they suck at every other collegiate and professional sport. :coffee:

The Panthers went to The Superbowl a few years ago.......:thinking:

I think SFW was from NC. :hmmm:

I'm just a jerked and tan white dude from Cali.... :ohyeah:
if it wasn't for the niggered up jingle in your sig, i was gonna use the under dressed cuban trying to sell a box of cigars routine..

Ahhh...App State girls. Mountain women are your thing, huh? Does she shave her underarms, bro?

Carolina is a liberal shit hole that clings on college basketball because they suck at every other collegiate and professional sport. :coffee:
True story...

Pick time mah kniggs.........I'm stickin' with The Heels to cut down the nets.........

San Diego State in The sweet 16(my alma mater)

Marquette or Murry St. might be Cinderellas...??

Long Beach St.??

Basketball is almost as gay as baseball and NASCAR. Garbage sports.

UNC or Kentucky...Hmm We shall see. I don't know Mizzo Looks tough too!

I lived in carrboro for a minute. Fucking hippie fag town.

I got Marquette v NC in the Final...I must be smoking good weed...

I got Marquette v NC in the Final...I must be smoking good weed...

I bagged The Marquette pick and got Kentucky losing to The Heels in the final.....

Got Murray St. and St. Marys making long runs

Keep an eye on #16 seed UNC Asheville leading # 1 Syracuse by 4 at half....could be history in the making...

The Cuse is without one of their best players. They will probably be first #1 to lose.

Back