• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Ten Commandments

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The Ten Commandments

1. I AM THE LORD THY GOD, THOU SHALT NOT HAVE strange gods BEFORE ME.
2.THOU SHALT NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD THY GOD IN VAIN.
3. REMEMBER THOU KEEP HOLY THE SABBATH DAY.
4. HONOR THY FATHER AND THY MOTHER.
5. THOU SHALT NOT KILL.
6. THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY.
7. THOU SHALT NOT STEAL.
8. THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS AGAINST THY NEIGHBOR.
9. THOU SHALT NOT COVET THY NEIGHBOR'S WIFE.
10. THOU SHALT NOT COVET THY NEIGHBOR'S GOODS.

Now the question.
Are these sins worse than homosexuality?? If not then why didn't it make the big list????

Ok all you bible thumping wackos......teach us :rolleyes:

ForemanRules said:

So stop checking out my package Foreman, I told you, I don't care if you've never seen one that big, it's reserved for preexisting prelubricated body cavity orifices only.:p:laugh:

maniclion said:
So stop checking out my package Foreman, I told you, I don't care if you've never seen one that big, it's reserved for preexisting prelubricated body cavity orifices only.:p:laugh:
LOL-Jesus-2.jpg

Hey Zeus! The gods must be crazy!

They created everything and then forgot to include the instruction manual, I hate it when they do that. Now I have to search for it on the web.

ForemanRules said:
The Ten Commandments

5. THOU SHALT NOT KILL.

I guess this didn't count during the Crusades. :bulb:

Those were just the commandments that were given to Moses. When Christ came Mosaic law was replaced so they don't really apply anymore.

I less than 3 everyone just like Jesus did.

NeilPearson said:
Those were just the commandments that were given to Moses. When Christ came Mosaic law was replaced so they don't really apply anymore.
cool come over and I will kill you then ;)
5. THOU SHALT NOT KILL.

IML Gear Cream!
mm..how it's come Jesus son of god ? and who kill Jesus? you know i have Lot of question about Christianity i need answer man.. :hmmm:

ForemanRules said:
8. THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS AGAINST THY NEIGHBOR.
9. THOU SHALT NOT COVET THY NEIGHBOR'S WIFE.
So if they live far away, is it ok?

dxb1977 said:
mm..how it's come Jesus son of god ? and who kill Jesus? you know i have Lot of question about Christianity i need answer man.. :hmmm:
bigfoot.gif

:thumb:

How a guy and a few sheeps messed up human history, I will never know.

ForemanRules said:

Now the question.
Are these sins worse than homosexuality?? If not then why didn't it make the big list????

Ok all you bible thumping wackos......teach us :rolleyes:

I think because you can be forgiven for breaking any commandment. But I really dont think you can be repeat for abomination's.

LAM said:
I guess this didn't count during the Crusades. :bulb:
There's a difference between killing and murdering someone. (Even though they did both)

I'm pretty sure that killing someone that doesn't want to convert to your religion constitutes as murder...

IML Gear Cream!
NeilPearson said:
Catholics tend to not follow the bible
Thats a pretty good slam, since of all chistian religions they follow it most.. So baptists/evangelists/witnesses/christians/7th day aventists... er.. and the other 1,000 religions that sprung off because getting into heaven was otherwise too hard... Got owned.

Chain Link said:
Thats a pretty good slam, since of all chistian religions they follow it most.. So baptists/evangelists/witnesses/christians/7th day aventists... er.. and the other 1,000 religions that sprung off because getting into heaven was otherwise too hard... Got owned.
I disagree with that 100%

ForemanRules said:
They have a pope.. and dont allow masteurbation.. If they make life harder obviously they're more religious.

Chain Link said:
They have a pope.. and dont allow masteurbation.. If they make life harder obviously they're more religious.
The Pope position is unbiblical...same with Cardinal's and Bishops
Forbidding priests to marry is unbiblical
Letting priests fuck little boys is unbiblical
Forbidding meat is unbiblical
Baptizing baby's is unbiblical

ForemanRules said:

Wow, didnt know that.
I cant believe fucking little boys is unbiblical. :p

Im sure they have their own counter-interpretations in place to confirm their position of power.. But I doubt Jesus would approve of their set up.

Damn though, if Jesus came he would have years of bitching to do at his own churches.. Id follow him, and offer to carry his cross.. Like with a truck or something. Id also offer to switch out his thorney crown for like a Burger King crown.. man me and Jesus would be best buddies. We'd tour the world yelling at Christians. Id say shit, and get killed... but then Jesus would revive me and wed go get a drink.

The rapture is gonna be fucking awesome. :buttrock:

ForemanRules said:

So do I.

Lets look at a few of the completely unbiblical things the Catholic church does:

1) Forbid's priests to marry
2) Follow an infallible pope who has the power make decisions without biblical support
3) Keeps more riches than any religion on the planet... who cares if they could wipe out world hunger with their money. They would have to sell off some of their art to do it
4) For hundreds of years only printed the bible in latin and did the surmons in latin even though nobody in attendence spoke or read latin
5) Murder - not only at the time of the crusades but the murder of Pope John Paul I in 1978. The official cause of death? Heart attack. No autopsy was ever done and to this day, no death certificate has ever been made public. Was it a coincidence that this happened the night before he was going to make public his finding that key cardinals were laundering mafia drug money through the Vatican bank? Don't believe me? Do a little research. Here is the short version of the story http://www.dreamscape.com/morgana/io.htm
6) Praying to saints such as Mary

list could go on and on

Chain Link said:

Catholics have it easier than these religions... they do whatever the fuck they want to do as long as they ask the priest for forgiveness and do their hail Mary's

Oh yeah, where in the bible does it say you should confess sins to a priest instead of asking God for forgiveness?

I think just because the priest can't marry, he wants to hear about everyone else screwing around. He is probably masturbating on the other side of the confessional if he doesn't have a little boy locked in there.

ForemanRules said:
i agree with everything here except the bishop part. the word bishop is used in the book of acts. from extra biblical sources we also learn that the position of bishop was used in early christianity during the period of christ and his apostles. im impressed so far with your thread foreman these are all legitimate questions and your not bashing as much as you usually do. when someone tries to answer you properly keep it clean and maybe youll learn something. not believe just learn.

bio-chem said:
i agree with everything here except the bishop part. the word bishop is used in the book of acts.

Actually the word 'bishop' is English and therefore it was never in any of the original writings. Just because the Catholic church and whoever did the bible translation both chose the same word doesn't mean a Catholic bishop is the same type of 'bishop' that was referenced in Acts

bio-chem said:
i agree with everything here except the bishop part. the word bishop is used in the book of acts. from extra biblical sources we also learn that the position of bishop was used in early christianity during the period of christ and his apostles. im impressed so far with your thread foreman these are all legitimate questions and your not bashing as much as you usually do. when someone tries to answer you properly keep it clean and maybe youll learn something. not believe just learn.
It might be debatable.......my God talk is rusty...
But it does say "their shall be no more high priests".......I would have to re-read that quote and the surrounding passages..

I actually read the bible for several hours a week or two ago......but I was just concentrating on a few topics.

Back