As far as clinching goes ... good. Clinching sux.
Originally Posted by A Black Guy
I don't recall anyone getting gigged for double kicks or kick combo's. Imma have to google the WCL rules now. You got me flustered ... ... no kick combo's? WTF kinda kick boxing is that?
WHAT FIGHTING TECHNIQUES ARE ALLOWED?
• Punching - jab, cross, hook, uppercut, and spinning backfistWHAT FIGHTING TECHNIQUES ARE NOT ALLOWED?
• Kicking - Front-Kicks, Roundhouse Kicks, Side Kicks, Back Kicks, Hook Kicks, Wheel Kicks,Spinning Kicks
• Kneeing -Front and Roundhouse
• No Throws WHAT ACTIONS WILL BE PENALIZED?
• No Takedowns
• No Ground Fighting
• No Clinching- Intentionally tying-up the opponent's arms in an effort to stop them from punching.
• No Holding- Grabbing the opponent's body in an effort to stop them from attacking or countering.
• No Stalling- Intentionally delaying the action of a contest in any way.
• No Passivity- Retreating or circling without striking - or fighting only when the opponent attacks.