While I was researching something for my joints, I ran across this MarineD3. It is advertised at an anti-aging, super supplement. I even watched a video about it. It almost sounds like it is too good to be true. Has anyone heard of this or used this???????????????
The advertisement on Amazon is as follows:
Marine D3 - Anti-Aging Health Supplements With Super Omega-3, Calamarine, Seanol-P, and Vitamin D3 - 2
- Marine-D3 is a synergistic blend of nourishing marine lipids , Super Omega-3, high in DHA Calamarine, Seanol-P, and vitamin D3 for total body health
- Supports increase in blood flow, soothes joint pain, increases flexibility, and helps to improve sleep
- Protects and sharpens brain power as it hikes energy levels, safeguards eyes, and promotes lifelong healthy vision
- Increases lean muscle while reducing body fat and lowers the bad oxidized cholesterol while raising the good
- Contains two extraordinary marine super nutrients, Seanol-P and Calamarine, along with Vitamin D3
What Is Marine-D3 and does it live up to anti-aging claims?
Originally Posted by Ladyhawke
In short, Marine-D3 appears to be a clinically untested formulation and there is no evidence that it is effective as an "anti-aging" product. Its individual ingredients may offer selected benefits to specific individuals but buying this product means paying a large premium to get vitamin D, omega-3 fatty acids, and relatively new ingredient for which there is only preliminary and limited evidence of potential benefit.
When it come to supplements (everything in life), this rule applies
In this case, 80% of the results obtain from any supplement is derived 20% of the ingredients.
However, 80% of the cost of the product comes from 20% of the majority of the ingredients that do little to nothing to help you.
"Selling The Sizzle"
One of the reason for the additional "Proprietary Ingredients" is to market it as a "new improved" product that will make you life better.
The additional 80% of the ingredients are added to increase the company's profit at you're expense.
That link to the review was very informative. I think I will save my money. Thank you!
Always on the look out for anything that will help us old folks!!!!