• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1 drug

5abi

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i just wanna do a single drug cycle!?

ne suggestions?

any test at 500mg/week

you will need anti-e's and clomid as well though..

what are your stats and goals?

Originally posted by 5abi
i just wanna do a single drug cycle!?

ne suggestions?

Why? How long have you been training? Have you considered 1-AD or 1-Test products?

bout 2 yrs on n' off, i'm 17 185 prob 14-18%bf! 5'10, !!!

just kinda dead set on taken sommin!

unless it causes acne so sommin that won't cause acne!

thnx

bout 2 yrs on n' off, i'm 17 185 prob 14-18%bf! 5'10, !!!

just kinda dead set on taken sommin!

unless it causes acne so sommin that won't cause acne!

thnx

Don't do it yet bro...you are too young and have not been training long enough. Chances are any steroid will cause you acne at your age.

For now, stick to heavy training, good food, and maybe some creatine and glutamine.

If you are "dead set" on taking something, go for 1-AD. It will give you good gains in strength and size and is not illegal.

Please be smart!

hey its great 2 see some1 w/ that sort of concern, sincearly im not gonna risk acne at ne cost, just i love being clear now!:D still suffering from past scars on my shoulders!

so i guess i'll lay of the roids, i also wwanna grow vertically so i hear after takin roids u cant no mo!

thnx gopro

hey its great 2 see some1 w/ that sort of concern, sincearly im not gonna risk acne at ne cost, just i love being clear now!:D still suffering from past scars on my shoulders!

so i guess i'll lay of the roids, i also wwanna grow vertically so i hear after takin roids u cant no mo!

thnx gopro

No problem bro. You are making the right move...I respect that :thumb:

ya do what gopro said..

you sound alot like me hehe
i have the same stats as you except i'm 23.. i just started my first cycle :D i also had bad acne in the past and it will probably come back bad again.. oh well theres always accutane for later
i was also just dead set on takin something.. glad i wasnt younger so i didnt have to wait it out lol

wait till your aroud 21 and do alot of reading beforehand to learn as much as you can about steroids.

Its definately great to have boards to go to for advice, but as mentioned always know exactly what your getting into before you start anything.

So tempting when your young, but you have 60+ years ahead of you to think about too :)

thnx guys, i think i'll just swift over to the winny only topic

Back