• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

new topics

Charger

Pump Junky
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First of all I'd like to say you guys are doing a great job BUT, you need to find a way to incourage people (new members) to start news topics.

Hehehe, I suggest Prince gives each member a Buck for each new post!!!

What do you think Prince? heheheheh

I second that!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
If you build it they will come

we should send all newbies frinedly emails enouraging them to post. if they have troubel doin it try and send them and email walking them through how to post. i dont know these are just some ideas. in the email you should out how this is a good, clean site with lots of helpful and useful knowledge coming from trinaed professional who really know what the are talkin about. thats all i can think of at the moment.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Got Muscle?
Train hard, play fast, go strong.

i second the buck a post idea Prince...

------------------
Shut Up and LIFT!!

when someone registers, have an auotmatic email sent to them telling them to remember to post and all that crap. Also, if it isn't too hard, we could have a mailing service here, where a little email goes out to all the members who want it to go to them and it tells them of all the new topics and updates
smile.gif
Think we're ever gonna get a webpage here or just leave it as forums only?

------------------
"The Greatest Mistake You Can Ever Make Is Continually Fearing That You Will Make One"
-Elbert Hubbard

Back