• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Things I take for granted

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
patient parents

solid poo

boredom

being an insanely handsome human being (true story)

having a very strong magnetic field

Ahh, thank you for sharing your inner most feelings Dior. But don't forget the herd of sheep you have!

I kid, i kid with love.

You take your freedom for granted. You use your freedom to take away other's. :(

masterbation. imagine life without it :scared:

The magical curing therapy of playing an instrument, or singing along.......
A delicious bowl of chili and the explosions afterward.........
This is the internet, all I have to do is navigate away from this page to get away from people like Chobby...

all I have to do is navigate away from this page to get away from people like Chobby...
Give me a break, Maniac. Roid asked for it. I think sometimes it is important to be honest to people to make them aware of themself, even if that means brutal honest. I am not good at sugar coating people.:D

Give me a break, Maniac. Roid asked for it. I think sometimes it is important to be honest to people to make them aware of themself, even if that means brutal honest. I am not good at sugar coating people.:D
Just pour corn syrup on them and roll them in a tub of sugar, then bake at 350 for 10 minutes.....

Back