• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

unclez

rono737

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone tried stuff from Unclez?
If so was it the real deal?
Hope someone can help

Not sure if you can ask this here, mods will delete it if you can't.

Anyway, product is good. Service sucks.

/V

Heard similar. You can general ask who, just no contact info.

he sale fakes! some mods on big boards lie for him! he scammed my friend for 680$

He sent out a bad batch of products to several customers a few years back. On the other hand, when it was discovered, he made good on his promise and replaced the bad batches for free to his customers.

And as for you. You are a troll :loser:. Nearly every post of yours is spam for Asia Pharm and you put down all the rest. It's all overpriced crap in my opinion, and people who use them are silly for dishing out that much $$.

/V

Just went to check out our uncle and his site is down ?!?!? Anybody got ny info.

uncle z sale fakes. 80% products are copy-fake!

Wow. Never heard that much trash about uncle. BUT things change. Professionalmuscle has info on uncle.

I agree with you

I agree with you

I have never, even done business with Uncle - but anyone talking trash about fakes looks VERY suspicious and eyes fall on you for doing so.

I've heard of TA issues here and there and nothing else in ~2 years of seeing them sponsor various boards.

IML Gear Cream!
from what i have heard from many people they arre good to go

did unclez change web site looks different and my login and password dont work

And as for you. You are a troll :loser:. Nearly every post of yours is spam for Asia Pharm and you put down all the rest. It's all overpriced crap in my opinion, and people who use them are silly for dishing out that much $$.

/V

That's no shit! $170 for 10ml of test are you kidding me?

I have never, even done business with Uncle - but anyone talking trash about fakes looks VERY suspicious and eyes fall on you for doing so.

I've heard of TA issues here and there and nothing else in ~2 years of seeing them sponsor various boards.

true, but in this bizz the unexpected can happen by any means and alot is out of z hands won't get into detail.As for you single post fags bashing him you don't know shit.I bet none of you even placed a order with him or ever probally so stfu please:jerkit:

For the record...I'm nearing the end of my first cycle. i got my "goods" through UncleZ.. Test C, EQ, and proviron. The only negative..took a week for him to get it sent out, but hell, I guess that's nothin. Other than that..nothin negative, not a damn thing. :thumbs:

As for the highest priced pharma...I wouldn't care if it was free..they could brew it especially for me, bring it to my door on a chinese donkey, and personally inject it..I still wouldn't take it..becomes a matter of principle after awhile..something about shady tactics that just doesn't sit well with me.:loser:

Last edited:
Not sure if you can ask this here, mods will delete it if you can't.

Anyway, product is good. Service sucks.

/V

You'll get your shit but service does suck
...dont let legendkiller see that, or he will flip out like a child lol

IML Gear Cream!
For the record...I'm nearing the end of my first cycle. i got my "goods" through UncleZ.. Test C, EQ, and proviron. The only negative..took a week for him to get it sent out, but hell, I guess that's nothin. Other than that..nothin negative, not a damn thing. :thumbs:

As for the highest priced pharma...I wouldn't care if it was free..they could brew it especially for me, bring it to my door on a chinese donkey, and personally inject it..I still wouldn't take it..becomes a matter of principle after awhile..something about shady tactics that just doesn't sit well with me.:loser:

arms looking beastly bro good job!

Do you care to expand on the last part of this? Maybe it's an inside joke or something but I completely missed the part about "shady tactics" and "matter of principle". Thanks. Respectfully submiited.

Do you care to expand on the last part of this? Maybe it's an inside joke or something but I completely missed the part about "shady tactics" and "matter of principle". Thanks. Respectfully submiited.

he was refering to asiapharma crap:dont:

I see. Never used them. Don't plan to. Prices are way too much and I hear delivery times are very long. There's better sources with better prices that can deliver before your test kicks in IMO

Never used Z, don't need to look for sources anymore anyways ;)

But I have heard mixed reviews...many people swear by Z and say he is top notch. Pretty sure you will receive if you order. TA, quality, ect are things that you're just going to have to find out for yourself.

-TG

Back