• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Holy fuck...I'm a nympho!

Shae2K3

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
And it took me two partners to figure this out. Two partners and I knock them out both completely. The info is sinking in right now.

Here is a question for you ladies...

What are some advantages and disadvantages being a nympho?

Nympho
A woman.. like myself, that calls her man from work to have phone sex in her office, and then goes home at lunch, for sex.. and on the way back to work masturbates. all the while back at work--thinking about the sex she had. and coming home.. yet again, to have more bouts of sex..
This morning I woke up early just so I could give him head, we fucked in the shower and I went to work, only wishing I was back at home to fuck him some more.

This is the description of Nympho I found on the internet. You draw your own conclusion if it is good or not.:D

chobby did you just admit to being a woman?

*thinks out loud*

First partner --> Eric

- after I gave my virginity, I wanted sex every day
- i would masterbate while he was at work and then i'd drag him to our room to fuck when he comes home from work.
- I would use my toys on myself till they break if he didn't wanna have sex

Second partner --> Daniel

- I masterbate after he drops me off at home from having a date. Wich is almost every day.
- His tongue kisses just make me cream myself every time
- I'm used to having sex with him when his three roomates are in the next room.

:geewhiz: Damn.

:hehe:

*thinks out loud*

First partner --> Eric

- i would masterbate while he was at work and then i'd drag him to our room to fuck when he comes home from work.

- I masterbate after he drops me off at home from having a date. Wich is almost every day.

Sounds about normal to me:shrug:

*thinks out loud*

First partner --> Eric

Nympho
A woman.. like myself, that calls her man from work to have phone sex in her office, and then goes home at lunch, for sex.. and on the way back to work masturbates. all the while back at work--thinking about the sex she had. and coming home.. yet again, to have more bouts of sex..
This morning I woke up early just so I could give him head, we fucked in the shower and I went to work, only wishing I was back at home to fuck him some more.

This is the description of Nympho I found on the internet. You draw your own conclusion if it is good or not.:D

Wow I need to get out more :daydream:

i call it being a male

Sexist maybe?

I just thought maybe these females have a higher test production but then again I never cared to look into it.

If you are doing it 7 times a day or so, thats definitely nymphetic.

Hmm. May be I'm kinda over exagerating (sp?). I guess its just the fact that I knock my two partners out suprises me. :shrug:

i call it being a male

Meh, Im all chick and damn, these last few months of being in my 20's have been something else in terms of desire, drive, etc... I now understand what 16 yr old boys go thru: One sexual/deviant thought for every 3 breaths! :wacko:

My partner has quite the drive also, so were a good match...THANK GAWD! :D

thats lucky crazy enough. it's hard to find a woman with a libido as strong as a guy's

right now i dont see the day i would decline to have sex with a partner

I think its a case of you discovered sex...I was like that after my first time...you want it as often as available and then some.

The first few years of our relationship saw us fucking everyday at least twice, on days off we could go 4 or 5 times easy, once we went at it 11 times in every room of the house. She would call me at work begging me to come home or we'd wake up 2 hours early just to make love......

I call that Newly Love Passion, a nymph wouldn't call up his/her lover they'd fuck the mail man or the guy walking down the street or the girl next door cause they really couldn't wait.....usually they can't keep a relationship cause they end up cheating or scaring away their partner........

*thinks out loud*

First partner --> Eric

I think I'm going to throw up.

Twelve years of marriage later and you realize: "Think of all the stuff I could get done if I wasn't having sex. Yep, I'll pass."

IML Gear Cream!
well when my gf is home we fuck five times a day at times when i am not on duty .and still cant get enough of her sweet tight toy box or her tight ass

Last edited:
Back