Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

So I hit rock bottom!

Rep Points

So I hit rock bottom!

Hey,

My friend visited me from Texas, we are best friends since we were kids and I haven't seen him for 6 months which is a long time compared to us hanging out every day before. He came here and stayed for 4 days before he went back to Texas this morning to finish another 6 months in the Army.

During that time I (and I’m not kidding or exaderating) drank about 3+ gallons of beer, had only about three meals a day but they were bombs, like in the morning it would be a big ass dinner breakfast, then later we would go BBQ t home or go out and at night we would drink and eat shity fried food.....LOL, it was fun as hell and I don’t regret a thing, I took a week off from lifting and got one deep tissue massage and will get another one this week before I hit the weights and diet hardcore again.....Lots of fun to take a guilt free break for a while when you really deserved it.
    Last edited by QuestionGuy; 06-07-2009 at 10:03 AM. Reason: a
    You've never lived untill you've almost died, life has an excitement that the protected will never know.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Summarizing...

Quote Originally Posted by QuestionGuy View Post
    Bless me Father for I have sinned...
    Anyone care to suggest penance for our friend?
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Iam only 1 but stil Iam 1
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

How about a brutal workout? I mean really really brutal.....soreness all week long.
    QUIET IS MIGHT. SOLITUDE IS STRENGTH. INTROVERSION IS POWER.
    Words of a Wise Woman - We don't all get to have all things. I have been given more than most, not as much as others.
    I enjoy the gifts that I have, I share what I can, and try not to begrudge others for having things that I don't have.
    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    Power House became my hospital and the iron became my medicine.

Rep Points

hahahaha, nah, im not much for over training, IM geting the second massage this week and I should be back on track and better in no time!!! Altho I do feel like drinking a beer (alcohol withdrawls?)....the good thing is that my friend told me I look a lot bigger from before....god bless my doctor
    You've never lived untill you've almost died, life has an excitement that the protected will never know.

Iam only 1 but stil Iam 1
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

No idea, I never drink, I am not that fond of the after effects of alcohol, only ONCE I had vodka....I think, mixed with sprite or what ever that lemoney fizz drink is.

Altho I do feel like drinking a beer (alcohol withdrawls?)
    QUIET IS MIGHT. SOLITUDE IS STRENGTH. INTROVERSION IS POWER.
    Words of a Wise Woman - We don't all get to have all things. I have been given more than most, not as much as others.
    I enjoy the gifts that I have, I share what I can, and try not to begrudge others for having things that I don't have.
    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    Power House became my hospital and the iron became my medicine.

Rep Points

i might be addicted to alcohol.

i can find myself drinking 10 pints in a night (about 28 units - my weekly recommended intake)

good laugh though, i dont regret taking it even though i put on fat, and lose muscle maybe. i dont do it too often though maybe once every 3-4 weeks i get properly smashed otherwise its only around 3-5 pints
    Cheat on your girlfriend, not on your meal.

T_Man to He_Man - Journal

Newly Married
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'd sober up and go for a jog, I punish myself with HIIT
    IRONMAGLABS INC.
    www.IronMagLabs.com
    Quality Supplements For Bodybuilders; By Bodybuilders!

Best Quote "You have two choices in life: you can stay single and be miserable, or get married...and wish you were dead." - W.W. Renwick

"King of Cheat Meals"

Rep Points

hell yea.
    Ban 2 1/2 's !!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------
    Some Oooold Pics. All Natural. More to come soon...Still all natural

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Built View Post
    Summarizing...

Yea hold out your hand and smack it with the other. Then promise not to do this no more than once or twice a month.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsaroid? View Post
    I'd sober up and go for a jog, I punish myself with HIIT
    have fun throwing up doing HIIT while drunk or hungover

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Where did you go? I can't find any good BBQ around here. Good food in general is lacking in SLC.

Newly Married
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by T_man View Post
    have fun throwing up doing HIIT while drunk or hungover
    Weird, I got drunk to the point I couldnt walk by myself Feb 13th (My Birthday) before I went to sleep I took one packet of BC powder and when I woke up took another (Powdered Aspirin, great to avoid hangovers.) Drank a half gallon of water over 5 hours (went supp & food shopping) then went on a 10 mile jog. Maybe I'm different but its doable

Link to BC Powder
    IRONMAGLABS INC.
    www.IronMagLabs.com

Best Quote "You have two choices in life: you can stay single and be miserable, or get married...and wish you were dead." - W.W. Renwick

Rep Points

Weird, I got drunk to the point I couldnt walk by myself Feb 13th (My Birthday) before I went to sleep I took one packet of BC powder and when I woke up took another (Powdered Aspirin, great to avoid hangovers.) Drank a half gallon of water over 5 hours (went supp & food shopping) then went on a 10 mile jog. Maybe I'm different but its doable

Link to BC Powder

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Unreal View Post
    Where did you go? I can't find any good BBQ around here. Good food in general is lacking in SLC.
    My favorite BBQ is the one I make at home....BUT there is a good BBQ joint in South Salt Lake in the area of 2150 South and about West Temple, kind of hidden away but it was featured on Food network as one of the best.....Also if you like Sushi try "Ahh Sushi" in downtown, they got happy hour everyday from 5-6 and all the rolls are 50% off....Also try the Red Iguana on North Temple and about 700 West, small ghetto joint that makes the BEST mexican food in town just un freaking real....These are my favorite places in the city I haven't found better yet but I dont care cause im moving to Austin TX soon....also I think I told you about the "blue plate" in sugarhouse?
    Last edited by QuestionGuy; 06-08-2009 at 11:57 AM. Reason: a

Newly Married
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Haha do you throw up often when you drink and the day after? If I'm taking in to much I throw up the night of and the next day may have a headach and dizzy for awhile but I'm fine.
    IRONMAGLABS INC.
    www.IronMagLabs.com

Rep Points

its been a long time wince I threw up after drinking. When i was younger and an idiot I had way to many way to fast just to get drunk and then I would throw up and feel like shit all thru the night, these days I enjoy my alcohol and take it slowly because I actually developed a taste for it.......

Newly Married
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

its been a long time wince I threw up after drinking. When i was younger and an idiot I had way to many way to fast just to get drunk and then I would throw up and feel like shit all thru the night, these days I enjoy my alcohol and take it slowly because I actually developed a taste for it.......
    Understood.
    IRONMAGLABS INC.
    www.IronMagLabs.com

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I was in Austin a few weeks ago. Good food.

I was at Pat's BBQ Friday night. Food sucked. Pulled pork was almost all fat and everything was cold.

Ahh Sushi is ok but last time I went there service was horrible.

Rep Points

I was at Pat's BBQ Friday night. Food sucked. Pulled pork was almost all fat and everything was cold.

hahaha, yes ahh sushi has great freaking food no doubt about it...But i got a good story form there, I went there wiht my friend on thursday and there was a chick wokring there. She started being all flirty with us even tho we ignored her for the most part (unless it was a call for more beer)....the bill was like 72 dollars and I left her 8 dollars in Tip, which I felt was fair for the amount she did....well, as we were leaving she asked me if I made a mistake and had left her 80 instead of 100 dolalrs, I said 80 and she said "Ah, so 10%" and made a disapointing face at me...I almost called her a bitch and requested my change back....But I went there again two days later anyway becasue you cant beat the food and the happy hour prices............Pats BBQ was always a good place never a bad experience except taht their chicken is a bit dry ut now were being picky....

Rep Points

What do you do in SLC ?

Rep Points

BTW, you didnt coment on Red Iguana, go there NOW, yes i think its that good.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Built View Post

How about one of those bastard child complexes you like to victimize people with?
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I've been the Red Iguana 20+ times. Good mole.

I've had 5 donuts this morning. 3 from Beyond Glazed and 2 from My Sugars. Excellent donut shops.

I'm am an electrical engineer for Varian Medical off 215/California Ave.

Try the Philidelphian. Excellent huge philly cheesesteaks. Sawadee has excellent Thai food. I actually like this new sushi place by my house. $20 for all you can eat, and the rolls are good. Simply Sushi off Redwood/7200S. Last time I went I had 5 rolls ($8-10 a roll) so I got my moneys worth.

Rep Points

Link to BC Powder
    well steady state is okay. it's just HIIT which which i know would slaughter me. it makes me sick without having taken alcohol lols