• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

So I hit rock bottom!

QuestionGuy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey,

My friend visited me from Texas, we are best friends since we were kids and I haven't seen him for 6 months which is a long time compared to us hanging out every day before. He came here and stayed for 4 days before he went back to Texas this morning to finish another 6 months in the Army.

During that time I (and I’m not kidding or exaderating) drank about 3+ gallons of beer, had only about three meals a day but they were bombs, like in the morning it would be a big ass dinner breakfast, then later we would go BBQ t home or go out and at night we would drink and eat shity fried food.....LOL, it was fun as hell and I don’t regret a thing, I took a week off from lifting and got one deep tissue massage and will get another one this week before I hit the weights and diet hardcore again.....Lots of fun to take a guilt free break for a while when you really deserved it.

Last edited:
How about a brutal workout? I mean really really brutal.....soreness all week long.

hahahaha, nah, im not much for over training, IM geting the second massage this week and I should be back on track and better in no time!!! Altho I do feel like drinking a beer (alcohol withdrawls?)....the good thing is that my friend told me I look a lot bigger from before....god bless my doctor :)

No idea, I never drink, I am not that fond of the after effects of alcohol, only ONCE I had vodka....I think, mixed with sprite or what ever that lemoney fizz drink is.

Altho I do feel like drinking a beer (alcohol withdrawls?)

i might be addicted to alcohol.

i can find myself drinking 10 pints in a night (about 28 units - my weekly recommended intake)

good laugh though, i dont regret taking it even though i put on fat, and lose muscle maybe. i dont do it too often though maybe once every 3-4 weeks i get properly smashed otherwise its only around 3-5 pints

I'd sober up and go for a jog, I punish myself with HIIT :)

IML Gear Cream!
Where did you go? I can't find any good BBQ around here. Good food in general is lacking in SLC.

have fun throwing up doing HIIT while drunk or hungover :thumb:

Weird, I got drunk to the point I couldnt walk by myself Feb 13th (My Birthday) before I went to sleep I took one packet of BC powder and when I woke up took another (Powdered Aspirin, great to avoid hangovers.) Drank a half gallon of water over 5 hours (went supp & food shopping) then went on a 10 mile jog. Maybe I'm different but its doable :nerd:

Link to BC Powder

Weird, I got drunk to the point I couldnt walk by myself Feb 13th (My Birthday) before I went to sleep I took one packet of BC powder and when I woke up took another (Powdered Aspirin, great to avoid hangovers.) Drank a half gallon of water over 5 hours (went supp & food shopping) then went on a 10 mile jog. Maybe I'm different but its doable :nerd:

Link to BC Powder

:barf::barf::barf::barf:

Where did you go? I can't find any good BBQ around here. Good food in general is lacking in SLC.

My favorite BBQ is the one I make at home....BUT there is a good BBQ joint in South Salt Lake in the area of 2150 South and about West Temple, kind of hidden away but it was featured on Food network as one of the best.....Also if you like Sushi try "Ahh Sushi" in downtown, they got happy hour everyday from 5-6 and all the rolls are 50% off....Also try the Red Iguana on North Temple and about 700 West, small ghetto joint that makes the BEST mexican food in town just un freaking real....These are my favorite places in the city I haven't found better yet but I dont care cause im moving to Austin TX soon....also I think I told you about the "blue plate" in sugarhouse?

Last edited:

Haha do you throw up often when you drink and the day after? If I'm taking in to much I throw up the night of and the next day may have a headach and dizzy for awhile but I'm fine.

its been a long time wince I threw up after drinking. When i was younger and an idiot I had way to many way to fast just to get drunk and then I would throw up and feel like shit all thru the night, these days I enjoy my alcohol and take it slowly because I actually developed a taste for it.......

its been a long time wince I threw up after drinking. When i was younger and an idiot I had way to many way to fast just to get drunk and then I would throw up and feel like shit all thru the night, these days I enjoy my alcohol and take it slowly because I actually developed a taste for it.......

Understood.

I was in Austin a few weeks ago. Good food.

I was at Pat's BBQ Friday night. Food sucked. Pulled pork was almost all fat and everything was cold.

Ahh Sushi is ok but last time I went there service was horrible.

I was at Pat's BBQ Friday night. Food sucked. Pulled pork was almost all fat and everything was cold.

hahaha, yes ahh sushi has great freaking food no doubt about it...But i got a good story form there, I went there wiht my friend on thursday and there was a chick wokring there. She started being all flirty with us even tho we ignored her for the most part (unless it was a call for more beer)....the bill was like 72 dollars and I left her 8 dollars in Tip, which I felt was fair for the amount she did....well, as we were leaving she asked me if I made a mistake and had left her 80 instead of 100 dolalrs, I said 80 and she said "Ah, so 10%" and made a disapointing face at me...I almost called her a bitch and requested my change back....But I went there again two days later anyway becasue you cant beat the food and the happy hour prices............Pats BBQ was always a good place never a bad experience except taht their chicken is a bit dry ut now were being picky....

What do you do in SLC ?

IML Gear Cream!
BTW, you didnt coment on Red Iguana, go there NOW, yes i think its that good.

I've been the Red Iguana 20+ times. Good mole.

I've had 5 donuts this morning. 3 from Beyond Glazed and 2 from My Sugars. Excellent donut shops.

I'm am an electrical engineer for Varian Medical off 215/California Ave.

Try the Philidelphian. Excellent huge philly cheesesteaks. Sawadee has excellent Thai food. I actually like this new sushi place by my house. $20 for all you can eat, and the rolls are good. Simply Sushi off Redwood/7200S. Last time I went I had 5 rolls ($8-10 a roll) so I got my moneys worth.

Link to BC Powder

well steady state is okay. it's just HIIT which which i know would slaughter me. it makes me sick without having taken alcohol lols

Back